The Trio Game

Pioneers of American Sign Language?

If that's correct, there was a mix-up, so it's back to Angel's turnie.

thats correct, but it was my first time putting a trio question onto this thread, did I goof?:rl:

:bowdown: Thank you Byrdie714!!!..

-Céline Dion

- played during the movie "Titanic"

-biggest hit and one of the best-selling singles in history.

Don't worry about it, Steph. I still hold the record for oops posts here.

:bowdown: Thank you Byrdie714!!!..

-Céline Dion

- played during the movie "Titanic"

-biggest hit and one of the best-selling singles in history.

I don't know beans about music, so I asked a friend and she says "My Heart Will Go On"? Can I still get credit?

Hug your friend Chase because she is correct!! We had that song played at our wedding, beautiful song. anyways it's your turnie! :D

Thanks, Angel.

1. Distant cousin of Yeti

2. Pacific northwest backwoods

3. Halitosis and horrible BO

It is Bigfoot or Sasquatch. Go for it, Roadrunner.

The score is: 1-0 in favor of Schermy! Ok...batter up! Or should I continue to say as others are doing it now? >> "It's your turnie!" :D

~RR

The score is: 1-0 in favor of Schermy! Ok...batter up! Or should I continue to say as others are doing it now? >> "It's your turnie!" :D

~RR

Well........you are talking to a girl who spends time in the friendly confins of Wrigley when possible!! no place on earth like it!!!! Go Cubbies!!! OK so now.........................

1. ice
2. tequila
3. mix (any brand will do!!)

:giggle: :giggle:

Err...Cubs, umm...strike 3 and you're 'out'!! Heh....

The answer could just about be any 'tequila cocktail'...however, I'll go for 'tequila sunrise'. Then again, having tequila on the rocks, mixed most commonly with some form of lemon drink might be it.

~RR

Err...Cubs, umm...strike 3 and you're 'out'!! Heh....

The answer could just about be any 'tequila cocktail'...however, I'll go for 'tequila sunrise'. Then again, having tequila on the rocks, mixed most commonly with some form of lemon drink might be it.

~RR

:pissed: Hey...my cubbies will have their day!!!

4. salted rim

Back