The Trio Game

Yellow

Vertical red lines

Horizontal blue lines

Hey, Secretblend! Turn off your webcam. That's my Mead legal pad you're looking at, and it's private!

Am I right, or am I right?

Hey, Secretblend! Turn off your webcam. That's my Mead legal pad you're looking at, and it's private!

Am I right, or am I right?

My Webcam? don't you mean your webcam since i'm looking at your legal pad?? and yes you're correct!

Um . . . er . . . I guess it was my webcam I left on.

1. Buss

2. Osculation

3. Simmons, Stanley, Frehley, and Criss.

Kiss rock band? (I think I know this since my oldest son listen to this kind of music yike)

Kiss rock band? (I think I know this since my oldest son listen to this kind of music yike)

I know this is 'right', *ahems*...I've seen them really up close at one of their concerts over in Buffalo, NY. way back in '77. :cool:

:)
~RR

Only one clue is for the band. The other two clues are other ways of saying the word "kiss." KISS is the answer, and you're close enough to win, Angel. You're turn.

:giggle: Webcam.........what are you doing in your spare time Chase?? :giggle:

Don't I wish? Truth is I don't have a webcam, either. It was just a joke because there was a legal pad on my desktop when Secretblend described one with his clues.

My big excitement for the day is waiting for Angel's next three clues, ha ha.

:ty: Chase. (Cool Roadrunner ;) )

1.- Tropical Islands

2.- Yellow hibiscus flower

3.- Hula

4.- volcano

Yep! way to go Byrdie714!! :h5: now it's your turnie!

Vinton Cerf? (btw I thought he is hard of hearing? )

:D ( :ty: Byrdie714 )

1.- became deaf and blind from scarlet fever

2.- speaker and author

3.- Anne Sullivan

Back