The sad news about popular japanese deaf,Mariko Takamura

gotin

Reaction score
We just heard about the sad news, Mariko is died in Los Angeles. The cause of her death is unknown. It is being investigated in LA hospital. Some said that she was with her friends around and it was believed to have anything with them.

If some of you live in Los Angeles, you can ask or go to CSUN for more information. The word about Mariko is spreading everywere in CSUN and some of the deaf CSUN students will attend Mariko's memorial ceremony. When - her memorial service around Northridge will be held in beginning of June.

Hope that some of you living in LA can attend the ceremony and help her family and Mariko's friends in spirits.

Wonder who is Mariko? She is a Japanese deaf person. See her profile

mariko's family?

Hi, I'm a choreographer in Boston and I met Mariko in Tokyo when I was there for 6 months. We have been in touch for the past 4 years by email and I was planning to go back to Tokyo this year to work with her on a project. She had emailed me very recently and I had replied probably in April... I had no idea! I am very very sad and would like to contact her family. I have so many strong memories of her and would like to share them with the people she loved. If anyone knows how to contact her family, please let me know through my contact link on my website <www.akhra.org>.

Whoa , That is not a very good situation. My prayers go out to that family as well as the Deaf community in Japan and also in Los Angeles..... May God comfort all of them somehow during the difficult days and weeks ahead..... :angel:

I'm looking for news about this. I don't find anything about her passing anywhere except on AllDeaf. Sounds like a possible rumor. Where was it shown that she died?

I'm also trying to find out how CSUN is involved. Was she a student there or something?

Back