The Room

DreamSlayer

Reaction score
Since it is almost Halloween, I was wondering if anyone is into the Silent Hill Series? and if anyone has played or seen the newest release; Silent Hill 4: The Room.

I just read about it in my local paper, I'm thinking of getting it since I loved Silent Hill 2 and 3!

I've bought silent hill 2 at blockbuster for only $5 and it is still a pretty good game so I'll be getting silent hill 3 and 4 on the way so yeah silent hil 4 is acutally pretty different in the series because the story is not exactly set in silent hill but just near it...and in the game, you wont be using your flashlight and there wont be much darkness and other stuff like that...otherwise, I dont think that game is gonna be that scary than the rest of the series, ya' know?

The series uses alot of the sound to create a scare effect - sudden noises, creepy radio static sound, people screaming in pain, and squishy noises.

But I enjoy the graphics, and the creepy backgrounds! and the stories aren't so bad.

DreamSlayer said:
The series uses alot of the sound to create a scare effect - sudden noises, creepy radio static sound, people screaming in pain, and squishy noises.

But I enjoy the graphics, and the creepy backgrounds! and the stories aren't so bad.
yeah but I believe there should've been afew improvements in that game...such as adding more darkness and more weapons, etc...you know, cool weapons like the rocket launcher in the Resident Evil series...lol

Back