The Return of Charlie's Chickies!

Hey girls! Glad to see you all, and I notice you got a new fourth gorgeous chick! Glad to see you again!! :grouphug:

ChelEler said:
Hey girls! Glad to see you all, and I notice you got a new fourth gorgeous chick! Glad to see you again!! :grouphug:

Hey girl! You were missed, too. I hope to see more of you here whenever it's good for you :angel:

:grouphug:

I noticed more old members are coming back... what is it?? Hmm, must be our magnetic personality? :lol: It's really great to see you guys again and hope to see more of you!

Have a fabulust day!

Socrates said:
Nice try, knightwolf!!! We chat on yahoo cam once in a while so I know what you look like!

proballyy u just assumed too much if it is me or not .... *an idea to hire someone else to do the graphic artist for sign langauges so nobody can reconize me * :nana: so u never know if it is me or not and now i am getting smarter and smarter heheh jk otherwise u mmmuuussstttt HUSHHH due to that :deal: that u just sign the agreement to be HUSHHHHH .... otherwise u must not be part of these :gossip: !!!!

Katzie said:
I noticed more old members are coming back... what is it?? Hmm, must be our magnetic personality? :lol: It's really great to see you guys again and hope to see more of you!

Have a fabulust day!

Definitely that magnetic personality, Katziehunny!! :lol: I ditto, it is a real, real, real pleasure in seeing old members back. Stay this time! :fingersx:

Back