The real reason pot is illegal in USA

I don't want people driving impaired, period. It doesn't matter if it's alcohol, weed, illegal drugs or legally prescribed medications. If it effects driving, don't use it or else let someone else drive.

Same here, it is hard to deal with someone who are DWI.

I smoked weed before and I can tell - that's not safe to drive because of impaired and bad judgement.

what find odd the baby boomers told cannabis dangerous go mad etc the same generation sent to Vietnam and that classed as ok and many screwed up to this day

what find odd the baby boomers told cannabis dangerous go mad etc the same generation sent to Vietnam and that classed as ok and many screwed up to this day

My friends that were baby boomers are dead today or retried and the same as people that were not born in the baby boomers generation.

Steven Spielberg , Bill Gate , Ben & Jerry & Steve Job are just a few names of baby boomers that did very well in life. There are people from every generation that are screwed up .

I dated a guy he smoked weed everyday for years and he drove and also worked on our car and friends cars while stoned and never had an accident . He did have an accident working on a car when been drinking.
The worst part about smoking weed was my friends and I got the munchies all the time. My homemade chocolate chip cookies would fly off the plate . :giggle: I miss those days .
lolol

If people would respect good ol Mary Jane, they wouldn't get stoned off their ass while driving (or before driving).
Also if people respected cars they wouldn't speed.
But from what I've seen in my lifetime, most stoned people are more likely to drive slow. Laughed with a girl who said the people who make speed limits for areas must be stoned when they do it hahaha (does that mean their reaction time could be altered? Perhaps, depending on level of stonedness within an individual.)
Of course we don't want people who are impaired behind the wheel, but I'd much rather take someone very stoned versus even slightly drunk.
Oh and someone with a texting addiction (no respect behind the wheel kind)... just get the hell off the road along with that drunk driver please!

and i used to work with people who would be stoned throughout their work, I wouldn't have been able to tell if they didn't tell me.
they weren't hurting anyone, maybe their own lungs, but that's their way~~

I saw parts of Reefer Madness btw
WOW hahaha it's funny but sad because it was horrible propaganda back in the what was it, 30's? Ah! D:

Back