The Real L Word

I LOVE THIS SHOW. I'm behind though, need to catch up on episodes. I watched all of the L Word in a week when I had the flu. Loved every minute of it. This show is awesome too.

I only saw the first season, is it still on? The Real L Word is not the same as The L Word, it is a reality show.

I got rid of cable as it was costing too much for what I was getting. I use regular antenna now and the internet, saved me $900 last year.

I only saw the first season, is it still on? The Real L Word is not the same as The L Word, it is a reality show.

I got rid of cable as it was costing too much for what I was getting. I use regular antenna now and the internet, saved me $900 last year.

That was a very smart move! I wonder if could get away with using antennas
too, I would love to save some $$$ too!

That was a very smart move! I wonder if could get away with using antennas
too, I would love to save some $$$ too!

It depends on your area, but you should get a better signal because all the state equipment has been upgraded. Before TV went to HD I only got 5 channels which is why I went to cable and now I get about 25. You need to buy a good antenna that has a tuning knob or (if you really want to get into it) buy a root top one, either way it's a one time fee.

One thing though, you have to make sure your TV can take in HDTV signal from your antenna. Anything that is less than 5 years old can probably do it, but you need to check.

In addition, I use the internet for TV using BOXEE and hulu a bunch of things.

Back