The Question Game

Juanita

Reaction score
This is a real cool game, idk if y'all had this thread before. :p

To play, your sentence must be in a form of a question to answer the question the person posted above you.

Example:

I say: think i should walk out in the ice storm nekkid?

you say: r u nutS?

something like that

Let me start off 1st. :D

Do you think my cat is transsexual? :eek:

He or she might be. Does your puss like dressing up in human clothes?

Do you think I need a haircut?

Nah you don't need haircut...but I never meet you before so I don't know what you look like :)

Do you think I am crazy?

Bama gurl, u aren't crazy...

what should I wear today beside watching the clothes fighting in ocean and chasing after each other to get dry?

@ the laundryomat? :shock:

should I show you my dirty undies?

What is that your watching? Regardless, leave the TV and your washing machine for the afternoon and get out and enjoy yourself....

If 2 negatives make a positive, doesn't that mean that 2 wrongs make a right?

[Edited because I'm a freakin idiot and thought he was watching TV LOL]

Juanita said:
This is a real cool game, idk if y'all had this thread before. :p

To play, your sentence must be in a form of a question to answer the question the person posted above you.

Example:

I say: think i should walk out in the ice storm nekkid?

you say: r u nutS?

something like that

Let me start off 1st. :D

Do you think my cat is transsexual? :eek:

damn you girl!! i was gonna do this tonight!! you stole my idea!! ppthhh! :squint:

those ultrasound pics dont show much.. the best thing to do is.. stand sideways... pull up your shirt to the top of your belly .. of course not exposing your boobies.. and then have your man (whatever his name is) click a pose and then post the picture in here?!? hows that girlfriend!?? :D

zesty said:
those ultrasound pics dont show much.. the best thing to do is.. stand sideways... pull up your shirt to the top of your belly .. of course not exposing your boobies.. and then have your man (whatever his name is) click a pose and then post the picture in here?!? hows that girlfriend!?? :D

I agree with you because it is hard to see....or am I being blind???

tummy2.jpg
tummy3.jpg

How's that?

:applause:

SassyOne said:
Reminds me of infamous Demi Moore pose.

thats right sassy! forgot all about that!! my my..you are a sharp chick? or are you a man with you know... :giggle:

Back