The Mortal Instruments...or Infernal Devices...

Cylly1

Reaction score
Have anyone ever read these two series from Cassandra Clare? ....Amaaaazing ^^

i loved them!!!!!!!! i haven't read the second infernal devices or the most recent mortal instruments but i have them on my nook for this summer!!!!!!!!!

i loved them!!!!!!!! i haven't read the second infernal devices or the most recent mortal instruments but i have them on my nook for this summer!!!!!!!!!

Well you need to get cracking lol I've read the mortal instruments up until the 4th but the 5th one is out now ^^

And I'm on the Clockwork prince of the Infernal Devices. Both are worth the read ^^

god i have so many books to read!!!!!!!! my list is nearly a page long with two columns. have you ever been on goodreads.com?

god i have so many books to read!!!!!!!! my list is nearly a page long with two columns. have you ever been on goodreads.com?

OMg is that a place where you can read online??? I've do have a 2 page list of books I've already read, but it's over like a few years and I've made book marks for them. I'm a little bit of a new when it comes to book reading ^^.

Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is another one of my favorite authors ^^

i like her too!
goodreads is a site for all those who love to read, you can add your books in a list

i just saw a fanpic that had adam lambert as magnus bane!!!! how epic would that be?!?!

i like her too!
goodreads is a site for all those who love to read, you can add your books in a list

i just saw a fanpic that had adam lambert as magnus bane!!!! how epic would that be?!?!

OMg never even thought of it, but yeah totally agree ^^

Back