The Meeting Half Way ball gets rolling

TheHalfWayMan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A few days ago I joined the board, introduced myself and made mention of a campaign which my company was looking to lead. Unfortunately, I was misunderstood and the thread was deleted as being a potential scam/spam by a Nigerian fish!!!

Anyhow, the campaign's ball has started rolling and I've put together a blog (The Half Way Blog) which will provide details of the campaign as it gains momentum.

I introduced the blog yesterday and, today, i've introduced the campaign.

I kindly request you all to take a look and subscribe to the blog. Although the campaign is directed at hearing people, we need the support of the Deaf community to achieve our goals - something which I hope you'll provide.

I am really looking forward to a long relationship between us all and that my ambitions get fulfilled.

thank you for clarifying that your intentions are honest. We do appreciate it. Any question you want to ask you need to. How do you know the answers if you don't at least try to ask them? Be honest with us and yourself and I am sure you will do fine on these boards. I would really like to see your company succeed in what you say you are trying to do, good luck!
Oh and sometimes I get a little over zealous and post like 50 posts in a day and then sometimes I will go like 3 weeks and no posts at all so don't mind me, I get caught up in things sometimes but I am sure that is the way with all of us...:cool2:

Back