The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like the puppet. :laugh2:
2igmvmc.jpg

silence! i kill you! :mad2:
33ue4nk.jpg

We are listening now, you have captivated the audience with your silence!

Does anyone have Google Earth where you can type in your address to see it from space?

If so--private message me and I'll give you my physical address so you can get an idea of where I am by the ocean. :)
Yep I do, can shoot me back a PM reply Byrd.

Anyhoo - Wanna know what my 8 year old kid did today?

I tell you, He always gets into some things even if I were to turn my back away for a second.

What happened was - I was tending after my oldest son who is 9 and then my 8 yr old comes to me and says "Look at my hair, I cut it myself". At that point, I was like OMG! He cut his front bang all the way high up and it was having a short hair spot on the top. So, I had to try to cut his hair to even it out and to make it look better.

Kids will always be kids! :lol:

I tell you, He always gets into some things even if I were to turn my back away for a second.

What happened was - I was tending after my oldest son who is 9 and then my 8 yr old comes to me and says "Look at my hair, I cut it myself". At that point, I was like OMG! He cut his front bang all the way high up and it was having a short hair spot on the top. So, I had to try to cut his hair to even it out and to make it look better.

:lol:

Probably trying to help mom save a couple of bucks on a haircut!

Dang!

My son did that.

I got the clippers and put it on the shortest setting. Buzzed it off.

At least he did not look like a clown with Five areas that he cut with scissors.

Down to the scalp!!
:laugh2:

I think just about every child cuts their own hair at one point or another.

Probably trying to help mom save a couple of bucks on a haircut!

Haha, probably. :lol:

I think the kids are just doing a good job giving their parents a good scare whether they realize it or not! :giggle:

I'll repeat myself--if you have Google Earth--private message me and I'll give you my physical address so you can see how close I am to the ocean. :nana:

no. you PM me your address. :mad2:

So does he have a butch now?

Question: I volunteered to give my address for those that have Google Earth and for people to PM me if they are interested and yet....people want me to PM them????

Why is that?

Awwwww!

My daughter cut a part of her hair off all the way to the scalp when she was 3 so we had to give her a buzz cut. She looked like a boy for a long time. :lol:

I'd wager he wants one of these:
228rf4.jpg

But in all honesty, I've always preferred smaller kids getting the buzz / army haircut. Keeps them from going wild and doing something crazy ya know.

Dang!

My son did that.

I got the clippers and put it on the shortest setting. Buzzed it off.

At least he did not look like a clown with Five areas that he cut with scissors.

Down to the scalp!!

I think just about every child cuts their own hair at one point or another.

I'm sorry - I couldn't help but to laugh when I read your post.

Yeah, Just about every child does that at a point. :lol:

228rf4.jpg

But in all honesty, I've always preferred smaller kids getting the buzz / army haircut. Keeps them from going wild and doing something crazy ya know.

I don't think Jolie would go for that! :lol:

Question: I volunteered to give my address for those that have Google Earth and for people to PM me if they are interested and yet....people want me to PM them????

Why is that?

Just PM everyone your address. If you have internet, you have Google Earth.

Therefore we all have Google Earth.:cool2:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: That's what I did to my dog cuz my mom likes to keep his fur long but I like it short and lordy... suffice to say - my mom did her best to fix my mess. :D

So does he have a butch now?

:lol: No, Thank god he doesn't.

Awwwww!

My daughter cut a part of her hair off all the way to the scalp when she was 3 so we had to give her a buzz cut. She looked like a boy for a long time. :lol:

Oh my! Haha. How long did her hair grow back to it's norm? :lol:

228rf4.jpg

Oh no way, I wouldn't let him have that kind of hairdo. :lol:

Yeah, I always have both of my boys to get their hair buzzed up and it is easier to maintain as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back