The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh! You're brave! She could have broke your finger off if you catch her in a really bad mood.

I am watching you! Luckily despite your insult, I am in a great mood. :mad2:

I don't think she would've broken my finger off if I showed up with coffee, toast, flowers, morning newspaper, juice,bacon, eggs, and hash browns-- all with a :)

"Rise-n-Shine! Sunshine!"

It's the "Rise -n- Shine" comment that'll get the dirty look and possible broken finger. :giggle:

I don't think she would've broken my finger off if I showed up with coffee, toast, flowers, morning newspaper, juice,bacon, eggs, and hash browns-- all with a :)

That would have been fabulous. :cool2:

Dude, come to my house!!!:giggle:

I loved that movie!!

Good morning all.

I did too. That was a great movie!

Why is anybody poking anybody with a finger or stick this morning? I like the idea of my boyfriend waking me up with coffee, toast, flowers, morning newspaper, juice,bacon, eggs, and hash browns-- all with a smile, just as Byrdie suggested, and perhaps nothing on! :D

Why is anybody poking anybody with a finger or stick this morning? I like the idea of my boyfriend waking me up with coffee, toast, flowers, morning newspaper, juice,bacon, eggs, and hash browns-- all with a smile, just as Byrdie suggested, and perhaps nothing on! :D

Oh you dirty minded girl you are! :giggle:

PS That'll cost extra! :lol:

In that case you might get poked with something that is neither a stick nor a finger!:giggle:

And what are you up to today Botti?

Not much so far, but my daughter's husband has to go out of town this week, so I think I am going to be doing a lot of entertaining as she has a two year old and is having another baby in April. She is tired!

No No No !!! No drunken Santas in the snow! :giggle:

Santa wasn't drunk in that picture! :lol:

Not much so far, but my daughter's husband has to go out of town this week, so I think I am going to be doing a lot of entertaining as she has a two year old and is having another baby in April. She is tired!

So do you know what the sex is of your new grandbaby?

Santa wasn't drunk in that picture! :lol:

So do you know what the sex is of your new grandbaby?

A girl. I am encouraging them to name her "Spot" so my granddaughter will feel no sibling rivalry, but so far they refuse.:hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back