The Little Corner

deaflad

Reaction score
Hey folks sorry it took so long to get back here. I just thought I'd bring back the little corner by the river with loads of friends and food, fun and laughter. All in memory of my twin Milli. Anyone is welcome

*Stands by the tree looking at the empty bank imaging the things that happened there. Pulls an arrow from the archery board and looks at it wondering if anyone will come back*

*bringing in the cookies. Fresh baked. Also, freshly squeezed Florida orange juice.*

Welcome back DeafLad. Hope all is well.

Wow, welcome back.

:ty: posts from hell. It's good to finally be back

*bringing in the cookies. Fresh baked. Also, freshly squeezed Florida orange juice.*

Welcome back DeafLad. Hope all is well.

:ty: KristinaB. Oh freshly baked cookies :shock: How about some hot coco for it's a really cold morning here in Dublin?

*Pulls out a flask of hot chocolate, mugs and marshmallows*

:ty: it's good to finally be back. Yeah I'm ok. It was a bit werid celebrating our 20th birthday without Milli but I'm ok bout it now. I went off just to grieve and then I didn't come back on. But I'm back now and planning to stay :D

Hey cousin...any room in this space for a newbie like me...I brought New York style cheesecake for I know you and Milli love it...

*Breaking out the pitchers of hot spiced apple cider. Also, took the time to bake some spiced apple turnovers and double fudge brownies.*

what no drinkie

Geeze people. This is an irish lad. Why would he need good when what he needs is a nip of your best whiskey !? Lets knock back a few

Hey cousin...any room in this space for a newbie like me...I brought New York style cheesecake for I know you and Milli love it...

:wave: You know there is always room for you Shane. Oh I like your thinking cousin- NY style cheesecake is my favourite :)

*Scoots over so that Shane can sit beside him and takes out a spoon for the cheesecake*

*Breaking out the pitchers of hot spiced apple cider. Also, took the time to bake some spiced apple turnovers and double fudge brownies.*

Oh fudge brownies now we are getting somewhere. :ty: KristinaB

*Rubs hands together gleefully and tucks into the fudge brownies*

Geeze people. This is an irish lad. Why would he need good when what he needs is a nip of your best whiskey !? Lets knock back a few

:lol: Yep DDU I'm a Dubliner, true Irish blood but unfortunately I don't drink. You can knock back as many as ya want though....

Hey I wonder where everyone esle is that was here before- Dogmom, Bott, Berry....

:wave: welcome back, deaflad, and welcome BrooklynBoy!

:wave: there Kristina, PFH, DDU!

:ty:for the wonderful juice, cider and other goodies, Kristina - hard to resist your brownies!
Brooklyn, that cheesecake does look good....

I remember that beautiful tree over there:)

:ty:for the wonderful juice, cider and other goodies, Kristina - hard to resist your brownies!

:wave: Yey!!!! Dogmom's back!!!!

*Runs over to her and gives her a hug*

It's nice to see a friendly face here. Cheesecake is a family recipe you should try it it tastes delicious :D. Should I ask where the dogs are Dogmom or will that just mean I'll get smothered in dog kisses???

:ty::) deaflad - dogs are hunting something over by the tree - they want to get some snacks too;) but am sure they will come by and then is true you will be drenched in Rottie kisses:)
please do tell me about the family recipe - or is it a secret?:D

Ah I see them now. Gosh they're bigger since I last seen them :shock: Shep is dying to meet them I think (Shep being short for Shepherd- AKA my new dog) Hold up I'm about to get run down- NO!!!!

*Dogmoms dogs come running over tossing Deaflad and drenching him in dog kisses*

Erm I hand you over to my cousin Shane (BrooklynBoy) for that one for I don't know if he would reveal the secret to good cheesecake- or maybe he would on condition that you added me and him as friends to your profile.....:P

Ah I see them now. Gosh they're bigger since I last seen them :shock: Shep is dying to meet them I think (Shep being short for Shepherd- AKA my new dog) Hold up I'm about to get run down- NO!!!!

*Dogmoms dogs come running over tossing Deaflad and drenching him in dog kisses*

Erm I hand you over to my cousin Shane (BrooklynBoy) for that one for I don't know if he would reveal the secret to good cheesecake- or maybe he would on condition that you added me and him as friends to your profile.....:P

:ty: dogmom...The cheesecake is homemade favourite beautiful with custard *Licks lips*...By the way you can call me Shane :)...Erm thanks Joe I know I can count on you to pass the buck :roll: but you do make a good point to add dogmom as a friend before I may reveal my secret recipe

I've had it with keeping silent about this for awhile..
deaflad/BrooklynBoy, I am sure you are more than welcome to stay around and roleplay given it's been some time.
Anyway, please don't make people believe someone actually died in reality if it never really happened, people do not really like being led on in that way at times.

@ Naisho...I can't speak for my cousin but how do you know if we're lying or not (and by the way we aren't lying) Milli did die and I'm actually quite hurt that you'd say that...I think it was those comments that took Joseph off in the first place and I wouldn't blame him now I see what he meant...if you can't say anything nice don't bother posting here....

deaflad/BrooklynBoy, I am sure you are more than welcome to stay around and roleplay given it's been some time.
Anyway, please don't make people believe someone actually died in reality if it never really happened, people do not really like being led on in that way at times.

Thank you, Naisho. I couldn't ever roleplay again in that circumstance. To me enough time will never pass.

I rolled my eyes when I saw the reincarnation of this thread, and they went to the back of my head when BrooklynBoy popped in.

I thought about this, too - what if someone is not being honest, about this thread repeating...but then I decided not to worry about it. I decided to just take it as is. If I am mistaken in any way, then that will be as that is.

I thought about this, too - what if someone is not being honest, about this thread repeating...but then I decided not to worry about it. I decided to just take it as is. If I am mistaken in any way, then that will be as that is.

Same here. I just though we could all do with a place away. Kind of like relaxation.

Back