The Legend of the Mountain Man

It is AWESOME movie! I really enjoyed it and had some good laugh in some scenes. :) *THUMB UP*

It is AWESOME movie! I really enjoyed it and had some good laugh in some scenes. :) *THUMB UP*

That's great!

Yep, I had to laugh at the end when they were showing the bloopers. It was just hilarious! :)

ASL Film, the movie name is "The Legend of the Moutain Man". It was damn a good movie, it is the best ever I had seen several movies with Deaf actors.

I would recommend you to see this movie !!

GALLERY

I will plan to go at Baldwin Wallace College theatre in Berea, Ohio on Saturday. :)

Legends of Mountain Man

Hey, everyone!

I just saw ASL film last Friday called "Legends of Mountain Man". It's really wonderful and moving movie!

What do you think about this movie?

Sean

I just watched "Legends of Mountain Man" on ASL Film yesterday. it s awesome! Over 200 people attended at Baldwin Wallace College theatre in Berea, Ohio. Wow. I asked about selling this movie. They said they may be selling dvd movie later this year or so.

I just watched "Legends of Mountain Man" on ASL Film yesterday. it s awesome! Over 200 people attended at Baldwin Wallace College theatre in Berea, Ohio. Wow. I asked about selling this movie. They said they may be selling dvd movie later this year or so.

Cool, I hope they do produce and sell it on the DVDs. If they do, I'd definitely be buying one.

When I watched that movie a while back ago, I enjoyed it very much. It was one of the best movie that ASL Films has made. :)

Back