The last photo of Michael Jackson

I think that's very disrespectful for the dead and the family. I feel sorry for Micheal Jackson's family

Remember prisoners who did Thriller? here's same one again as a tribute for MJ. I thought that was cool!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK25cfzdTTg]YouTube - Dancing Inmate's Michael Jackson tribute[/ame]

Well, it does raise an interesting question if the whole population supposedly volunteered, gladly and without coercion.

The whole population?

Need more info on that to see if it's true.

Well, it does raise an interesting question if the whole population supposedly volunteered, gladly and without coercion.

The whole population?

you'll have to go to that prison and interview them.

MJ's Good Nite to fans

s0v1c0.jpg

The whole population?

If the entire population is praising Bush, you'ld have no problem.

If the entire population is praising MJ, a pedophile in your view, you'd have a problem and you question if they were forced?!?!

Funny, you supported the idea that prisoners have no rights, period.

Oh wait, maybe then in a twist of words, you'll say, "See, criminals love MJ! Who wants to honor MJ so beloved by criminals?!?!" Guilt by assocation is what you're so fond of using.

If the entire population is praising Bush, you'ld have no problem.

If the entire population is praising MJ, a pedophile in your view, you'd have a problem and you question if they were forced?!?!

Funny, you supported the idea that prisoners have no rights, period.

Oh wait, maybe then in a twist of words, you'll say, "See, criminals love MJ! Who wants to honor MJ so beloved by criminals?!?!" Guilt by assocation is what you're so fond of using.

No. It's called "asking a question." It's a legimate question, especially in a prison population when coercion can be the order of the day. The whole population participating in unison in memory of MJ? What are the odds that people never heard of him or that they don't like or bother to listen to MJ's brand of music? Are you saying that everybody in that prison heard of Michael Jackson?

sssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's sad to see Michael Jackson passed away so young. Only 50 years old is hard to believe. I've always thought that he was a healthy man! I also noticed that there's more and more famous people who are passed away this year. Wow -- unbelievable!

I love Michael Jackson's dance. I've always thought that it was soo awesome to watch him dance. He was very intelligent and an artist man for his kind of music and knows how to match his dance. Amazin' skill and talent!

Rest in peace, Michael Jackson ... :sadwave:

Back