The fanciest prison in the world....

I would rather prisoners go to a prison that will enable them not to become repeat offenders even if it means go to a fancy prison.

either way - we have the highest rate of recidivism and they have one of the lowest rate of recidivism. I don't think you're in any position to criticize what it should be and what it shouldn't be.

Exactly. The very things that some posters propose are the things that keep the recidivism rate high. People really need to educate themselves regarding the social and psychological aspects of crime before trying to make pronouncements on what will and will not work.

either way - we have the highest rate of recidivism and they have one of the lowest rate of recidivism. I don't think you're in any position to criticize what it should be and what it shouldn't be.

Say Koko...wanna keep the crime levels high here in good ole' USA...keep treating prisoners like animals then u will get your wish.

Say Koko...wanna keep the crime levels high here in good ole' USA...keep treating prisoners like animals then u will get your wish.

while we're at it - let us keep spending billions on it... while whining that we do not have money for something like Obamacare

Back