The best Alex pranks

[feels flattered]

But I jumped on the bandwagon too late so I didn't deserve the full credit for my "idea". I think everybody got is original-- I love the spinning Alex Vamp got and the "she-male" Etheral has. I even showed everybody's avatars to my husband-- he did get a laugh out of it even tho he isn't a member here!
I just made mine different because I think after like 13 folks have Alex as their avatars, another one won't make a difference. Think outside of the box!

Deaf258 should win for his creativity and brillance of this prank and got enough people to join!

[EDITED: I am leaving the Alex-hogging-avatar alone for a week from April 1st-- which will be until April 8th so don't worry if I appear to forget to change it back to normal.]

Yep, my family enjoyed to share with me to read here to see so many clones of Alex's. Awesome they said. :lol:

WTG Gnarly & Deaf258

Really funny thread here.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, we should reward Deaf258 for his talent and billance idea to get us to join Alex's avator & profile for the fun. It's best April fool, I ever seen is AD forum. :mrgreen:

RedWolf said:
yea that true.....he the boss!! if you didnt say that Alex didnt win the contest he gonna ban ya'll!! be careful what you say!!! :rofl:

nah.. he wouldn't do that since he pulled the prank on us first.. so we just followed along! :giggle:

gnarlydorkette said:
[feels flattered]

But I jumped on the bandwagon too late so I didn't deserve the full credit for my "idea". I think everybody got is original-- I love the spinning Alex Vamp got and the "she-male" Etheral has. I even showed everybody's avatars to my husband-- he did get a laugh out of it even tho he isn't a member here!
I just made mine different because I think after like 13 folks have Alex as their avatars, another one won't make a difference. Think outside of the box!

Deaf258 should win for his creativity and brillance of this prank and got enough people to join!

[EDITED: I am leaving the Alex-hogging-avatar alone for a week from April 1st-- which will be until April 8th so don't worry if I appear to forget to change it back to normal.]

i agree that you and deaf258 were very brillant and creative with your pranks..
how the heck did you do that with your avatar? i mean combine them together?? sheesh.. i assume in photoshop or something?? hmmm.. that caught me off guard.. lol

I agree with you guys. What really amaze me is their creativity. I dont know how they do it. I never have photoshop and i dont know where i can get it. But anyway....it really amazed me that you have wonderful funny creative idea to make people chuckle. But with this prank on Alex, it only one day holiday. Just to have fun teasing on Alex for one day. Laughter is a best medicine than be sad and be depressed all the time. Cheer up and smile everybody!

Back