the 4th ad party

I'll love to see all the females fighting over being the most flirtious.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Maybe I should offer $500 as a prize money to the winner.

your wife won't let you have $500 to offer

Originally posted by bbnt
your wife won't let you have $500 to offer

You're right. :(

Maybe we all men should get together and throw in some cash and make a generous heap of pot.

Beer sucks...you'll make the women make bad choices. I don't want to regret being responsible for one of those women's bad choices.

allright the details of the party is all set, pm me if you are seriously able to go. the date will be in late June

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
hey did yall heard about Houston, Tx party for Deafies to come in Tx?

Please don't spread the words abt that party in here. I know who is the host of the beach party. So, please don't, ok?

Originally posted by Weirdo
Please don't spread the words abt that party in here. I know who is the host of the beach party. So, please don't, ok?

I don't understand why it should be discreet?

4th of july why not do romantic with your boyfriend/ girlfrend then why not going to beach soo fun heheheh :-D

Originally posted by d
alex gave me a go ahead with this party.
there is one seriously planned, if you want more information, IM me at mecurlynairhead. I dont want to post information here. Thanks.

When? i wondering....hmmmmmz

if i'm not online. instead pming me though..aiiight, thank Dina

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
hey did yall heard about Houston, Tx party for Deafies to come in Tx?

^^ yes, i've heard about it.. my ex date hosted da own party, but i wouldnt go there.. well, im stuck stay in nyc ..i''ll be busy

u going? if yes, Have fun. and tell me how is it, wen u get there.....aiiight girl..

Back