The 10 Most Drivable Cities!

Im Suprised Baltimore isnt ranked top 10.Man That Baltimore Beltway gets tied up around 8-9:30 AM and 4-6PM I wonder Volcom loves sitting on that freeway :D

Yea, I always sit in car during traffic jam in morning when go way to high school in Woodland Hills.

I forgot what traffic jams really look like! Where I live, we rarely see any traffic jams and yes we live in a city! The only time there was traffic jams is whenever there is serious accident, or that there is stupid construction workers thinks they owns the road. Between my home and my work is about 11 miles and usually takes me 15 minutes to travel. :-D

FYI in LA, day or night does not matter! Almost no different, they got traffic problems 24/7! Worse than NYC. But of course NYC is bad with road and can't find parking.

L.A. is the worst period. :-x

If I have to drive in L.A. I would drive at night.

FYI in LA, day or night does not matter! Almost no different, they got traffic problems 24/7! Worse than NYC. But of course NYC is bad with road and can't find parking.

It's depends on Interstate but I-405 and I-10 is much worse but rest of freeway is moderate at night, late morning and afternoon except for weekend. It getting bad in certain time, not everyday because I live in LA and had experience with traffic issues.

4. Denver, CO
Denver has a very poor driving climate and rough roads. Traffic congestion is slightly worse than average mobility, but at least Denverians pay less for the extra gas they use when stuck in traffic.

You won't believe Denver spent billions dollars to redesign beautiful I-25 in south of Denver. I know horrible driving in I-25 because of too many vehicles.

Keep the AC on when driving in San Bernardino, Austin and San Diego, which take the top spots for warm weather climates.

And you know what's REALLY sad? I HAVE NO AC! So you can imagine the hell I go through when I drive around in San Diego... :tears: It costs 1,000 to replace my AC system. Forget it. So I am relying on the ocean breeze to cool me off.... (WHEW!)

And you know what's REALLY sad? I HAVE NO AC! So you can imagine the hell I go through when I drive around in San Diego... :tears: It costs 1,000 to replace my AC system. Forget it. So I am relying on the ocean breeze to cool me off.... (WHEW!)

Thats because of liberal sales taxes and evoinmental taxes you pay in california.Vote out the democrats in california and those liberal sales taxes and evoinmental taxes will go away.

Thanks to the Californians, traffic here SUCKS

It takes me 45 minutes each way to get to work ...

I remember doing 2 hours each way when living in Los Angeles. :eek3:

If i was the California Governor Ill make Odd & Even days you can drive.If todays date is 5th thats an odd day if today is 6th thats even day.On the last number on your license plate is the day you can drive.The law would apply Monday though friday from 5AM-6PM On freeways.If youre caught driving on a freeway with Odd Number on an even day the fine is $500 plus 3 points on your license.This would cut down traffic tie ups.But if your driving on a Local Street it dont apply.

If i was the California Governor Ill make Odd & Even days you can drive.If todays date is 5th thats an odd day if today is 6th thats even day.On the last number on your license plate is the day you can drive.The law would apply Monday though friday from 5AM-6PM On freeways.If youre caught driving on a freeway with Odd Number on an even day the fine is $500 plus 3 points on your license.This would cut down traffic tie ups.But if your driving on a Local Street it dont apply.

Makes no sense - there are millions of folks who have to get to their workplace each day .....why punish them if they cannot drive on certain days? :ugh3:

Makes no sense - there are millions of folks who have to get to their workplace each day .....why punish them if they cannot drive on certain days? :ugh3:

Why not take a car pool and take turns driving each others car? Or Take Public Transportation.

Baltimore needs an 8 lane highway on 695 And an 8 lane on I-95 From Baltimore to Washington 795.

I dont think Baltimore/DC need 8 lanes on highway cuz they only got bad traffic during rush hour while other time, less/loose traffic, but LA def needs get 8 lanes on highway!

Back