Teens and Suicide

Yes, sad. Teen kids need to face the new experiences of being reject, hurt, struggle, upset or many emotions levels that teen kids have never experiences before. They will embrace to developing of dealing with the crazily emotions and will get better and better. I never forget when i was a teen, and i thought my life was TOTALLY over. Lucky My family keeps me going on, and realize that teen phrases are over. :shock: Scary!!!

ok .Approximately 5,000 people between the ages of 15 to 24 years old kill themselves every year in the United States alone and there's a lot more around the world. :shock:

ok .Approximately 5,000 people between the ages of 15 to 24 years old kill themselves every year in the United States alone and there's a lot more around the world. :shock:

Yet, you laugh at the link posted above and then post this random insert here? You have to have the mental age of 9... and honestly that's probably giving you more credit than you deserve.

Congratulations for being able to use Google to look up information though... good for you! Would you like a cookie?

Back