technology embedded life. V. smartphone

Jtm

Reaction score
I am starting notice that people around us are starting to rely on technology, including myself.

Ever since I got android based phone, my life changed. Now one of widget is showing my bank account, I've connected my pager to ZVRS's profile which alerts me on my pager when someone calls me on VP, Instant messaging clients, GPS and more!

Wow, what next? I am wondering which kind of app you want to see out there?

hmm, I believe the iPhone 4 is a corker of a handset, I know that Some lucky gadget fans have received their iPhone 4 already, I did the pre-order thing on the 15th there. AS the iPhone 4 high-definition video clips, watch video on IPhone 4 must be cool and amazing! and at the same day i download the ifunia iPhone 4 Video Converter from online, I like it so much hopefully I get that phone call the day before saying they have one waiting for me.

I'd like things around the house to somehow be connected to an app- so I could see how long is left on the oven timer, or be alerted when it's beeping, or when I'm upstairs and the washing machine has finished the cycle.

There are some out there which can read barcodes and tell you prices, but I'd like to be able to scan a product in a shop with my phone camera, and for it to tell me the prices of the same item in my other local shops. I'd also like some kind of real-time transport app to tell me about the bus status- if it's going to be late, what the price is etc.

Back