Tattoo Part:2

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Here I started a new thread...... Go on and start your new posting about tattoo ot talk about them....

Have fun posting! :)

i actually have eighteen tattoos... i don't have pictures of them all, but here's one-

162741328.jpg

i got the purple star when i was in philadelphia. the rest of the stars were done in london. i plan on adding black outlines sometime in the future. there's no rush, really.

my other tattoos inculde my son's footprint on my left shoulderblade, two stars on my shoulders, a foot tattoo, and etc etc. it'd take me forever to describe them all :)

I have 3 tattoos....a clover on my foot, a little gecko on my stomach and a star under my ankel

suicidegirl said:
i actually have eighteen tattoos... i don't have pictures of them all, but here's one-

162741328.jpg

i got the purple star when i was in philadelphia. the rest of the stars were done in london. i plan on adding black outlines sometime in the future. there's no rush, really.

my other tattoos inculde my son's footprint on my left shoulderblade, two stars on my shoulders, a foot tattoo, and etc etc. it'd take me forever to describe them all :)

omg those stars are so pretty!

I have USA eagle on my right upper calf, the reason I had USA eagle tattoo is in memory of 9/11, to be pride of American, also to be pride of MSSD! I graduated at MSSD in 2003... I am thinking abt get 2nd tattoo is Pepsi logo like CM Punk...

Back