Taking a happiness

Teppo

Reaction score
Sometimes turning all upsidedown it makes sad things look happy. I think everywhere can be found some happiness, if just have enough imagination. What you think?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yes, you can always look at the positive things and don't worry too much on the negative part. Of course, there are going to be times when things go wrong and sometimes a bad situation can be turned around for the better.

Last edited:
happy or the next best thing?

Some where along the road of my life I came to understand that I cannot change what has happened and seeking a best way often falls woefully short. I was always a kind of wide open person with few strategies for protecting my mind or for affecting the world to work well for me. Gradually I came to accept that this is the me that is and while what is the best things --- it is too late or never can be because of this or that, tragedy or circumstance,,, I can have the next best thing. It clicked in my brain and made happiness in this life achievable for me.

Back