table border color in dreamweaver

rimjhim

Reaction score
Hi all,

can any of u help in removing border color from 2 side... i mean i don't want border color on all 4 sides...i want to give border color properties to only left and right boders. I am creating the table in Dreamweaver...

thanx

Rim

There are two different ways for the table borders.

You move your mouse and click on the right border. This will give you the whole color for the "frame" table.

You want two different colors for each side:

(1) Move your mouse on the left side that will appear a "horizontal" arrow.
(2) Click that left table border.

(3) Please look at the properties tool window. Click a square icon that says "brdr color." That's where you want to change the color. If you prefer white, erase the color code on the right side of the "brder color." (for example - #FFFF00)

It is same thing for top table that appears a "verticle" arrow with your mouse.

If i've not missunderstood the steps u mentioned to follow...Moving mouse on the left side where it appears as a "horizontal" arrow selects the inner border of the table and changes the color of all 4 sides...but i want to color only 2 side...

plz help...

Rim

For example, four cells in one table (two rows and two columns)

Two cells contain blue squares. The color in background is white. I could not make a thicker color for these square ones. Many web-designers put a color in the cell for background.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to change the color of a cell but i want to change the color of the sides we have in a simple table...for example - when we give a color to a table borders, all 4 sides gets the same color...but i want to color only 2 sides...left border and right border...

thanks

Back