Swearing Makes You Feel Less Pain (?)

Swearing words are generally action words. Actions that have some passion behind them. So just tracking this out it is passionate action that counterattacks pain. Or words that describe passionate action and these words are nice short punchy soundbites or can easily be broken into them by the way they are said. I don't say, " oh passionate action!!", when I smash my finger. Just doesn't work. There has to be some k's and t's and d's in there to have the right amount of whallop. It is a way to not just cuss the bad luck, but cuss the fact of it, and to cuss the way it is going to hurt in the future. That is three things all at once. All out of one set words. Excellent productivity and seems to be effective as well. Not only that it lets everyone within hearing distance know how passionately productive you are being so that is good too! So then if
someone asks you, "what is going on? Are you hurt?", you say," Oh no I am just being Passionately Productive!".
On that note I better get back to my home project here.

Passionately Productive....my ass!

Swearing words are generally action words. Actions that have some passion behind them. So just tracking this out it is passionate action that counterattacks pain. Or words that describe passionate action and these words are nice short punchy soundbites or can easily be broken into them by the way they are said. I don't say, " oh passionate action!!", when I smash my finger. Just doesn't work. There has to be some k's and t's and d's in there to have the right amount of whallop. It is a way to not just cuss the bad luck, but cuss the fact of it, and to cuss the way it is going to hurt in the future. That is three things all at once. All out of one set words. Excellent productivity and seems to be effective as well. Not only that it lets everyone within hearing distance know how passionately productive you are being so that is good too! So then if
someone asks you, "what is going on? Are you hurt?", you say," Oh no I am just being Passionately Productive!".
On that note I better get back to my home project here.

:rofl:

I'll admit when I'm mad about something I'll cuss up a storm! Now when I stub my toe on something I'll just say shit or something light like that, but if I really smash myself up I'll say fuck, gawd dammit, damn, or something heavier.

Now I remember when growing up everytime my dad would drop a loaf of bread on the floor he would say "shit". Then I dropped something and I said shit, oh my lord my dad come unglued and tore into my butt, then I said - but dad, you said shit when you dropped the bread, then he goes "I don't cuss!". :roll:

I have to curse when I'm in pain,I don't feel less pain but I can deal with it better than holding it ( curse) back.

Back