Surprise terp in training

needsleep

Reaction score
I will be taking a year to pick up some extra credits at the community college I graduated from last May. I needed to find a program to follow for financial aid and the best fit for everything I need (ASL for myself to get my vocab and grammar down pat, psych for my four-year of choice) is the Interpretation Certificate program.
Looks like that makes me a terp in training! What a surprise! I didn't know that's what I'd be doing that morning when I woke up. Now I'm excited! :laugh2:

I'm actually studying to be a music therapist. I'm taking another year to prepare for my auditions and I decided to use this time to my advantage to work on my vocab and grammar. Financial Aid will cover the classes and my psych classes if I enroll in the Sign Language Interpreter Certificate program at my school. Since I have so many classes done within the Interpreter program it looks like I can complete it within the year I'm taking off. Since I'll have the qualifications, I would love to actually make use of the certificate if I am able to. If not, then I'll just have it for me and that's fine too.

(I hope this made sense. I had a whole thing typed out then accidentally hit the back button and lost it all. Ugh!)

Back