*Surgery*

I wish you best of good luck and hope everything goes smooth for you.

Yike!! On my birthday?!?!?! ;)

Good luck with it!! Come back when you heal good! ;)

Wow my goodness! Hopefully this will goes smooth for you after your surgery. give you my :hug: Keep it postive!! :D

Hope all goes well with your surgery. Will keep my fingers crossed for u. :)

God luck on the ankle surgery... sounds painful eh that surgery?? ohh that will keep ya on your toes so to speak...

RR.. baby lemon sharks?!?! Wonder if ya made that comment, as a joke toward moi? LOL....

It's not suppose to be painful lol nope not on my toes on my back lol

Redheadgrrl said:
Yike!! On my birthday?!?!?!

Good luck with it!! Come back when you heal good!

I'm sorry! I'll be on the computer after i get home from it though so i'll be sure to wish you a very groggy happy birthday while i'm still half under anestisia and pain killers.

I added a link on her that tells more about the surgery. THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!!!!!! it's so great to have everyones support!

Brostrom ankle ligament reconstruction - www.elht.nhs.uk

Wishing you aspeedy recovery. Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Here is a picture of my incision below that i'll have
The red is my actual incision
The Black is my ligament
The Purple is where they are reattaching and shortening my ligament

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 8
I have my pre op tomorrow i have to pass a whole bunch of blood tests as well as just some physical stuff and than i'm suppose to start trying to stay off of my leg so it's not swollen and bruised for surgery

Take it easy!! You will be fine. Think positive. You have us to think abt you and pray for you!! :hug:

As I've mentioned before, this thread will 'now' remain 'sticky' for a brief time, to allow anyone/members to back you up with support, thoughts and for some, with prayers. ;)

Just hang in there...and wishes you a speedy recovery as well.

~RR

Back