Superman Returns (2006)

WhoooMan.

Reaction score
I truely can't wait to watch this one!

This movie will be so AWESOME! :thumb:

By the way, you can follow up on the flick by going to here.

Dennis as Superman!
MSAC%20SupermanBR.jpg

I think superman movies should not be made at all in respect of christpher reeves hes' the orginal and will always faithfully be the superman of all times

javapride said:
I think superman movies should not be made at all in respect of christpher reeves hes' the orginal and will always faithfully be the superman of all times

True, but if you haven't been following up on the upcoming movie, you're missing out a lot.

Brandon Ruth is looking good as Superman and the crew are perfect. I strongly urge you to check on Bryan Singer's video blogs here to get the idea. :wiggle:

I'm looking forward to the new superman movie and I like the way they pick unknown actor instead of big movie star. That's how they did with Christpher Reeves.

backerman said:
I'm looking forward to the new superman movie and I like the way they pick unknown actor instead of big movie star. That's how they did with Christpher Reeves.

Exactly. :ty:

javapride said:

Who's care. I want to see a new supeman, it will be best ever make of superman movie. I can't wait. Hurry upp June 28th. not June 30th.

I dont think this movie is gonna be any good...but for hardcore superman fans...good luck!

If you like bryan singer's films (X-Men/X2) then you will like Superman.

I've known Bryan for over a decade now. He's very talented and a true workaholic which can be to his advantage. He sleeps only a few hours a night because he's so busy working with his films. He really loves filming. I remember the day when I came to his house and witnessed the drama between him and the writer (Chris) over "The Usual Suspects" (at that time, he was directing "Public Access"). It's just amazing to witness his success.

I watched Superman today, it was good. I think it is better than Spiderman,
but I don't know if it will make more money than King Kong and Spiderman.

I don't know much about superman, other than the movie. But Lex Luther's naive lady-friend is awesome. She has so many great lines...the movie wouldn't be the same without her :p.

javapride said:

This is not first superman movies made under Christopher Reeves. First movie made in many years ago before. I don't know what year. I think 40's or 50's. They will continue to make movies of super heroes included Batman, Hulk, etc. This is biggest dream for children included me when I was child. I love superman movies from Christopher Reeves.

It got nothing to do with Reeves. He is only actor and part of memories of his acting in Superman. I am sure that Christopher Reeves and his wife would like Superman to be still active. Not dead. They knew that movie is coming up and they don't complained at all.

Also Christoper Reeves involved into Smallville television show. He does not mind and being part of this show. He had passion into Superman for life. It had be continue making Superman for life. That is part of his dream.

If anyone plan to watch Superman Returns.

Use your brain to follow from Superman II, then you will understand this movie. I saw that movie with CC on open day :) That excite me!

oh yeah... people been saying that Superman is Jesus and other people said that he is gay.

From what I know that the two creators is Jewish. Make me think that they thought of Jesus is gay. get it? lol

EDGE said:
If anyone plan to watch Superman Returns.

Use your brain to follow from Superman II, then you will understand this movie. I saw that movie with CC on open day :) That excite me!

oh yeah... people been saying that Superman is Jesus and other people said that he is gay.

From what I know that the two creators is Jewish. Make me think that they thought of Jesus is gay. get it? lol

LOL :cheers:

Yeah! People always get wrong idea! I ain't gay or god! LOL

Back