Supercoach Brett reporting for duty :-)

bergy107bc

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm Brett. Yep, I'm a Supercoach.

I live in a piddly village just outside Cambridge, UK.

At the time of posting this thread, I am 36, and have a lot to look forward to.
I have a cochlear implant (9 years now), and hearing aid. Born profoundly deaf. Level 2 BSL.

I am a confident, sensitive, understanding guy who is completely grounded because I never take anything personally.
Getting to know new people excites me and I'm fortunate enough to have a career that lets me do just that. It all works because my nature is just plain compassionate, easy-going and comfortable to be around. I am a sociable, gentle, kind, caring and loving person with a sense of humour which is sure to tickle your funny bone. I'm also empathetic, a thrillseeker, music groover, positivity purveyor, and a happiness harvester :)

My hobbies include music, movies, swimming, tennis, reading, and countryside walks. I am more than game for trying out new activities, the latest one is greek dancing! I love to dance - I can do some really cool moves!
I have a ton of ambitions, including hiking through the national parks of America, complete the 3 Peaks Challenge, experience a zero gravity flight, fly to space, paragliding, see the Northern Lights, a submarine trip into the depths of the sea, go swimming with dolphins and walk the Inca trail.

For those who are interested in what a "Supercoach" is:
I empower you to make the changes you want in your life. I deal with all sorts of issues, and when they finish their coaching with me, they are many times over the person than they walked in as. It's incredibly rewarding. I'm also a relationship coach :shock:, thinking partner :cool2:, counselor :roll: and mentor :aw:.

I hope to make contributions here, and please feel free to contact me if anyone wants to discuss anything :)

Wishing you all the best!

Back