Sunny! You're in bigggg trouble!!!!!

HappyBirthdayGIF.gif

You're still a youngster, Sunny! Hope that you're having a great day! :birthday:

Oldest I ever been, actually :D

I have weird day. Upset tummy all day, hour or two feel nauseated and headache, twist ankle, but I get flowers and beautiful locket and my nephew class Christmas concert sign their song for me. :)

Oldest I ever been, actually :D

I have weird day. Upset tummy all day, hour or two feel nauseated and headache, twist ankle, but I get flowers and beautiful locket and my nephew class Christmas concert sign their song for me. :)

It's a bummer to have this happen on your birthday. :hug: To make you feel better, my tooth broke up on my birthday. I had to get a new crown as a result.

omg!!!!!!!! happy birthday Sunshine and i am hope you enjoys your 21st birthday. not too much drinking young lady ok? i remember my 21st birthday and i was very bad girl

Happy birthday Sunny! May you have a great day!:birthday:

omg!!!!!!!! happy birthday Sunshine and i am hope you enjoys your 21st birthday. not too much drinking young lady ok? i remember my 21st birthday and i was very bad girl

On your 21st birthday, you learned something that you had made a mistake when you were drinking. You learned fast. Good work. No more drinking on alcohol. Right on! :thumb:

Back