Subaru 22B compare With your CAR!

vfr said:
like i said.. all the cars were stuck! i rode my bike through it!

a viper? buy a 1986 cbr 600 with bald tires and blow that thing away.
as for the movie...you forgot..... power vs weight x gear ratio.......
the reason a small car with a very powerful moter can smoke a big car with twice that......power vs weight.

i saw a old chevy nova put out 1100 horse power with a duel turbo set up..and then get fucked up the ass on drag strip by a honda cvx hatchback!!
i laughed so hard i puked up my hotdog...that cvx was gutted ....no back or pasenger seats.no interior anything...just bare metal.the rear wheels where very small ,narrow,and made of magnusium since the car is fwd.
you would be shocked by how many jap cars beat this massive american ones.

not funny, that Honda Civic CRX was so light it smoked that Chevy Nova, the CRX was probably about 1,500 ish lbs minimum with over 300 hp.

Would I believe you that u went thru the snow with a motorcycle? Try driving a bike thru rough snow covered road, you will lose. A 4x4 with good snow tires will go thru no problem, as long the driver knows what he/she is doing. Don't bother with the dirt bikes, they're generally not street legal, so I'm not counting that.

You can't carry big things with a motorcycle, like store bought furnitures, big ticket items, I ain't bothering with a tiny motorcycle trailer. I rather have a car over a motorcyle, just because I like things with 4 wheels. :P

re read

you need to re read what wrote...
and a ducati monster is street bike....motorcycles race on ice. in snow. through the deserts... and they blow the cars away!!!! cars are for moving lots of shit or lots of people. i hate seeing some dumb fuck in a hummer by himself blocking every one in 2 lanes.

vfr....since you seem to act like you know so much about cars and motorcycles...

then even you, if you had any common sense at all, would know that you CAN NOT compair a bike to a car.

everybody with common sense knows a bike is faster....thats like.."DUH!".

do you really think we are all so stupid that we need you telling us that your faster than everybody and their mama's car?

think again, we all know bikes are faster, now piss off. :roll:

thank you thank you thank you!

and thank you! now sell your peice of crap and go get a bike! your insureance will drop to a few 100 a year, you will get better gas milage, you will start to look better and more babes will start to like you! :thumb:

I didn't know that Subaru 22B is a motorcycle.

I am thinking of buying a Subaru Forester 2006 because it seems a little bit bigger and more room than the year of 2005. Subaru's hybird will be ready in 2007, and it's not worth it because of too pricey. I wonder about the Forester 2006's gas saver that might even better than in the 2005.

I came back from a long trail. I saw a new Ford Hybrid truck at a parking lot, and it looks nice. It is probably the same gas mile as a regular Ford truck. It seems somewhat tightly small size which isn't enough room for passengers.

webexplorer said:
I didn't know that Subaru 22B is a motorcycle.

I am thinking of buying a Subaru Forester 2006 because it seems a little bit bigger and more room than the year of 2005. Subaru's hybird will be ready in 2007, and it's not worth it because of too pricey. I wonder about the Forester 2006's gas saver that might even better than in the 2005.

I came back from a long trail. I saw a new Ford Hybrid truck at a parking lot, and it looks nice. It is probably the same gas mile as a regular Ford truck. It seems somewhat tightly small size which isn't enough room for passengers.
Funny. It's car.
Here a picture of Subaru 22B.
Subaru_impreza_22B_a.jpg

Forester is good. Try FORESTER 2.5 XT. It is very quick as 0-60mph under 6 sec.

Neo said:
Funny. It's car.
Here a picture of Subaru 22B.
Subaru_impreza_22B_a.jpg

Forester is good. Try FORESTER 2.5 XT. It is very quick as 0-60mph under 6 sec.

It would be nice if it has four doors. I had a GMC Blazer with two doors. I hate to open my seat to let them to sit in the back - back and forth. You know.

For racing cars, that's whole different, why do you want one? It is very likely for police to go after sport cars. That's the problem. In the back of 1960's, it was a lot better better and perhaps more flexible than present. Police isn't safe now because they have no moral and hurt people for almost no reason. Even, the worst part of having a lawyer that would cost you thousands of dollars just for one little issue problem.

If you want a racing, where you will able to speed for fun. Many houses and building developments are everywhere. I loved to ride on a dirt motorcycle in the woods which was a lot of fun for hours, and now the property is filled with condos and nursing homes. Maybe, we should think of a plan to protect some large properties for pleasures only strictly for racing and dirt bikes. i.e. an ideal for a conservation.

what?

what the fuck are you talking about!?!
most states have a no chase policy.. if you are driving over 100 mhp on a BUSY road they will not chase you... they may slow the trafic ahead to block you and then pull you over... if you are driving fast and you stop as soon as you see the cops lights you most likly will only get a ticket.

i was stopped by a cop car blocking the road in front of me.. i went through a speed trap at 164 mph..,.and only got a $700 dollar ticket...

Wow, that was very fast. I think that you were lucky that you did not get arrested. So, it's too bad that your insurance went up.

In the 1960's, my father and his partners joined in a car racing at a small airport. It was probably illegal so it wasn't that big deal in the old days. I guess that it was popular. Actually, my father won a prize. I don't remember what kind of prize that he got.

I am talking about a good place for some kids to have some fun. Nowadays, they go and pay a ticket to ride little baby motor cars at a park which last 20 minutes or so. In my old days, I rode my Honda dirt bike to the woods and drove fast on many hills. It was a lot of blasts. It was about 40 acres of woods and a lot of wide paths. That acres is now converted to big nursing homes and condos. I cannot believe how much it changed. The owner of the property do not give a damn about young people. It is all about money. Now, do u get it?

so..

get a bike..join a rideing club...like eastern deaf bikers, westen deaf bikers.. the hells angles or what ever.. and go! get an old cbr 600 (1987 ) and get used to the speed a newer bike will rip your ames off or tke off to fast... most crashes are due to new riders,riders coming from off road(thinking they know it all), and riders who are getting a new bike after 10 years thinking it the same shit...hah!
a 1986 cbr 1000 had 98 horse pwer at rear wheel, 2004 cbr 1000 has 153 at the rear wheel!

This is really, really dumb. Both bikes and cars have their strengths and weaknesses and only a crazy fanboy will try to insist otherwise.

AVERAGE Bikes will totally destroy most AVERAGE and SPORTY STREET cars in a straight line, this is a simple consequence of power/weight where lateral traction is not that important.

A REALLY fast car will destroy a REALLY fast bike, even in a straight line drag race. Go see the Bike vs Boat vs Car shootout on Fifth Gear. The racing bike was completely smoked by Jensen Button's Honda F1 car.

A SPORTS car will destroy a SPORTS bike on a curvy circuit. This is because bikes are SLOOOW in the corners compared to sportscars. For lateral grip, four fat tyres are always better than two thin tyres. Don't even bother to argue this point, just go and watch the shootouts on Fifth Gear between track cars and track bikes, that'll shut you up.

In terms of costs, running bikes is definitely cheaper. Insurance is a toss-up, vehicular insurance may be lower with bikes, but in many places, the health-insurance is higher !

Safety wise, the mortality (death) and morbidity (injury) figures among bike riders is DEFINITELY higher with street accidents than those among car drivers. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_safety

Racing accidents : it is conceivable that an accident in a bike may result in less injury because the rider is thrown clear. Professional riders are taught how to roll and fall should this happen in order to minimise injury. At the top levels, racing cars are nearly as open as bikes (no roof protection), and worse, the driver tends to be trapped in the cockpit when the worst happens. You do the math.

Then again, survival of accidents at over 200 mph is more a matter of luck than anything else, whether we're talking about bikes or cars. So there's no point to be made here.

sequoias said:
I knew that the STI has been around in the 90's. I like the 90's STI better, looks nicer design, in my opinion.

The Nissan Skyline is coming to the states in 2008, I think. Though, the Skyline has been around since the 1970's. It seems we're late on getting nice cars in the states.

yeah, the older sti's and the 05/04 wrx sti are the better ones in my opinion, but the evolution have been the better performer over the sti, but harder to live with.
skylines have been around longer than that, it's the GT-R thats created in the 70's.

I'm not sure why are we comparing cars to motorcycles, but some people who ride motorcycles doesn't get the same thrill from cars anymore because of a motorcycle's better accerlation and handling that when they went back to cars, it felt weak, so i understand where the guy who's supporting motorcycle are coming from, however, motorcycle are not safer, you go 200 on a car you may survive, like this guy

http://www.nbc4.tv/traffic/7292691/detail.html

but on a bike, you're most likely to be tossed off and killed at impact, sometimes you may survive if you tuck and roll, but not always

Both car and motorcycle still can cause injuries. The best and most safe method of transportation would be to just walk powered by your two feet. As for me I would like a Volkswagen Passat then a Chevy V-8 Truck and then a Harley motorcycle then I would like a Polaris ATV and Polaris snowmobile and a bicycle from Schwinn.

Heath said:
Both car and motorcycle still can cause injuries. The best and most safe method of transportation would be to just walk powered by your two feet. As for me I would like a Volkswagen Passat then a Chevy V-8 Truck and then a Harley motorcycle then I would like a Polaris ATV and Polaris snowmobile and a bicycle from Schwinn.

true that, but where's the excitement in that (walking)?

Gt-racing said:
true that, but where's the excitement in that (walking)?

More healthy and walk in forest where neither form of transportation can get through then enjoy the mountains and discover one very hidden waterfall off the beaten path and go there to relax and swim , also swimming is another form of transportation too. :D

I'll pass on walking to places that are too far and takes too much time. Better to take my ride around. :P I'll take walks in the parks or several blocks away from home or something like that.

Back