Str8 Ppl 4 Gay Marriage

If there is gay marriage, there is pepper and pepper. I asked, where is salt?

That's dumbest compare that I had seen, you can't compare with pepper to pepper and gay marriage.

That's dumbest compare that I had seen, you can't compare with pepper to pepper and gay marriage.

Look at the world, there are:

Good and evil...
happy and sad...
Day and night...
power and weak...
rich and poor...
on and off...
wet and dry...
smart and idiot...
male and female...

Good and evil...
happy and sad...
Day and night...
power and weak...
rich and poor...
on and off...
wet and dry...
smart and idiot...
male and female...

The world is only black and white for some people? They don't see the colors? They don't see the shades of grey? Only black and white? They have limited thinking.

The world is only black and white for some people? They don't see the colors? They don't see the shades of grey? Only black and white? They have limited thinking.

If there is no blue or yellow, then there is no green exist.

Good and evil...
happy and sad...
Day and night...
power and weak...
rich and poor...
on and off...
wet and dry...
smart and idiot...
male and female...

You are assuming that males and females are total opposites, and nothing could be further from the truth. Also, did you know that all fetuses start out as female?

I am all for gay right and equality within the law. I think gay couple should be reconize as a civil union for legal reasons. But marriage.... is a touchy subject.

Baby steps.. I'm all for gay marriage of course (gay here), but think it'll take a bit and would be happy with baby step such as recognized unions for benefits etc.

i am str8 and i support gay marriage. if a couple loves each other, they deserve a rite then 2 be together. :applause:

:D Big supporter for Gay marriage here! No one has a right to tell or enforce how someone else should live just because they don't agree. With that said I have no problem with people who have objective opinions about Gays but that is where I draw the line. Of course it also happens to mean I myself am lesbian so of course I will stand by marriage :cool2:

Back