story line

"I've come to the conclusion... that we are having a bad night!" whispered Tom under his breath....

"I've come to the conclusion... that we are having a bad night!" whispered Tom under his breath....

"You think?!?" growled Harry. "What gave you that idea?" he casted out sarcastically as they bailed out of the now fully engulfed truck.....

yet the beer is no good because the truck is fully engulfed in flames. They decide to hitch for a ride and comes along a semi-truck with a driver who stops and opens the passenger door, smiling a toothless smile.

Stacy gagged at the toothless mans appearance, because his lack of teeth made his face look...

)WHOA)....

Both Tom and Harry are standing there in disbelief! How can that be? Stacy is standing there.. right there in front of them gagging at the toothless trucker! Yet it wasn't an hour before they watched her get swallowed whole! ........

)WHOA)....

Both Tom and Harry are standing there in disbelief! How can that be? Stacy is standing there.. right there in front of them gagging at the toothless trucker! Yet it wasn't an hour before they watched her get swallowed whole! ........

"Oh, man," thought Tom. "Ghost are the worst!" "We need to get the Ghost Whisperer in so Stacy can pass into the light,", said Harry as he shuddered in revulsion at the slimy spectral sight of Stacy.

They went into town and stopped at the local pub to ask the bartender if there was a Ghost Whisperer in town.

And in their drunken state, thought they saw a beautiful mermaid. One went up to her and tried to ......

"Hi, it's me!" shouted Stacy in her newly acquired slimy spectral voice. They then remembered they were there to seek a Ghost Whisperer.

Back