Step-Children

I get on well with my "step-sister" (she is a daughter of my Dad´s 2nd wife). I do not consider them as my step-mom and sister but good friend.

My Dad met his 2nd wife when I was 19 years old. I learn to know her and her daughter better. Her daughter is only 2 months older than me.

I was blind and naive to ignore my one year younger sister´s warn about "step-mom". It took me year to find out what really she is. She is definitely 2 faced and first class bitch woman. (long story - I already posted in other thread somewhere here). I don´t want to do anything with her until I learn from my sister that she died of lung cancer. Dad decided to break his contact with me because I didn´t went to England to attend her funeral but send a sympathy card to him. He began to contact with me again in 1999 and want to tell me everything about her. I asked him to not tell me about her because I don´t want to know about this. He respect my wish. He haven´t spoke about her to me since 1999. It´s good that he respect me.

I have an 11 year old stepson and he lives with us not his mothers. He's a good kid. :)

I have stepmom but I don't call her mom, no way! I always call her name. My real mom is up in heaven. I believe the only one mom I have that no one cannot take over replaced her. There is no another mom. I miss her unforgettable a lot becuz she was my deary for the rest of my life. It will always be forever in one name.

Back