State certification

C-NICE

Reaction score
I have been certified as eligible for assistance by the Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission & will be receiving new hearing aids courtesy of the state of Ohio.

How did you go about doing that? I can't afford my aids but I'm not sure how to go about getting assistance... Is the program through medicaid? Did your audi help you apply?

Process

The process was suprisingly easy. I met with a rehabilatation counselor and submitted a recent hearing test (Audiogram) & a letter from my Ent. Next step is to have a hearing aid evaluation (see what digitals with be of most assistance).

Just Got Official Paper Work

It is official, just got the certification papers in the mail.

Awesome! Vocational Rehab. purchased my Phonak Supero hearing aid 5 years ago for me. Very nice when you can get help.

Cardinal Union Hearing Centers

I wonder is anyone familliar with Cardinal Union Hearing Centers? They are the ones who will be providing my new hearing aids through the state of Ohio, just a little nervous never delt with them before.

Hearing aid evaluation

My Hearing aid evaluation is scheduled for the 30th of June so should get my new digitals soon. I am concerned about the fact that I have only used analogs so far and adjusting to digital hearing aids might be a problem.

Back