Starbucks Vivanno smoothies

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Have you tried Vivanno smoothies?

which flavored of drink did you get?

What do you think of Vivanno smoothies?

I've tried both the banana chocolate with espresso and the orange mango banana with matcha. I can't say I particularly liked either, and I agree it was a batter like consistency. They have a weird aftertaste that just leaves your mouth feeling a little violated.

Can't go wrong with the hot chocolate though! :D

They sure do look tasty. But I am sure like everything else at starbucks they are probably waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced.

starbucks-vivanno-yogurt-smoothies.jpg

Starbucksbanana-chocolate-and-orange-mango-banana-734263.JPG

wow, it looks good - maybe I'll see if my local Fair Trade coffe shop can put together something like that-

Ethos water or hot chocolate are usually what I like at Starbucks.

The Vivanno look like lots of calories.

Looks tempting, I would like to try them someday. :)

They sure do look tasty. But I am sure like everything else at starbucks they are probably waaaaaaaaaaaaay overpriced.

Oh yes!! close to 5 bucks for that cup of vivanno starbucks. i was like :shock: I quitted ordering that one. that was stupid price and tasted like a batter.

Once a while it is ok to treat you self something! I will one time before baby comes. I love frap!

I just checked and none what I liked...oh well! I'll stick with Vanilla bean with raspberry frap. :)

That Vanilla Bean Raspberry thing seems like it would be good too, LakeTahoe - when I splurge on something "unhealthy", it's something sweet - have quite a sweet tooth, like my dad :giggle:

who likes chocolate cake with milk <or milk sub>?

now I must go find me something chocolate.....

Whenever I got something fruity-flavored at Starbucks it always tasted so artificial. Now I just stick to the classic "coffee" flavors: vanilla, chocolate, caramel, cinnamon.

I got strawberry vivanno for free. I received coupon from my dad's friend.

MMM It was good, I liked it. ;)

Back