Star Trek Trailer

Nimoy's Spock looks quite old, I'll say. This movie is looking better everyday. I think it has the potential to be a massive hit at the box office because it's even appealing to the non-Trekkies

Absolutely. It is one of the main goals that J.J. Abrams and his crew have attained. I think it is doable.

You aren't the only one. I have all sorts of Trek stuff. Done my part to help several folks 'live long and prosper.' :D

I also read Trek novels. Just finished a trilogy that describes the beginning and end of a well-known foe. Here's a link for the first book:

Amazon.com: Star Trek: Destiny: Gods of Night: David Mack: Books

Me too. I love The Original Series. I have watched TOS, TNG and ENT DVD boxsets and movies along with Hallmark ornaments and other items that I have collected for a long time.

Star Trek trailer including old Spock!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyHjBPd7hh4]YouTube - Star Trek (2008) Teaser Trailer with Spock (Leonard Nimoy)[/ame]

roflcopter.gif

New Star Trek movie is gonna be good. I got a feeling that Star Trek will beat Star Wars' $ in sales.

This movie is looking quite good so far. I'm quite excited.

huge Trek fan

I grew up watching syndicated re-runs on TV of Classic Trek with my dad. I was a teenager when Next Generation aired. I love all of the shows. I was not happy they canceled Enterprise.

I am very excited to see the new film. :)

I have very early Next Generation books still in my stuff. :) That and Star Wars. :)

Nice to see fellow Star Trek fans!

This movie is looking quite good so far. I'm quite excited.

Good to know it did delay than rather being on schedule. Since the first Star Trek the Motion was in rush on edit issues. That explain why I find dull on most scene to scene. Yuck.

Good to know it did delay than rather being on schedule. Since the first Star Trek the Motion was in rush on edit issues. That explain why I find dull on most scene to scene. Yuck.

Actually, they delayed it because they felt it would attract more in May than they would in December.

I saw remake "Star Trek" movie at the mall theater with my BF back in May.

I liked it, It was pretty good and cool special effect. And the sound is pretty loud (by THX sound)

I used to watch "Star Trek" TV show and original movie when I was young even I'm not a fan. I just enjoyed watching all the character in original "Star Trek" show. A several friend of mine who's fan of "Star Trek". They loved em'.

I will buy DVD when it will come out.

That's about it.

Back