Sprint trick you!

astrotrek

Reaction score
I saw the Sprint advertising about unlimited data for only $50 month so I brought my unlocked phone to Sprint. Believe it or not! They won't accept my unlocked phone because of the sprint policy. The sprint policy says new customer must purchase any device from only Sprint store! what more is the sprint will charge for the activation fee. my friends warned me about the Sprint because Sprint network crapped and ripped off. wow.. anyone has experienced about Sprint?

I saw the Sprint advertising about unlimited data for only $50 month so I brought my unlocked phone to Sprint. Believe it or not! They won't accept my unlocked phone because of the sprint policy. The sprint policy says new customer must purchase any device from only Sprint store! what more is the sprint will charge for the activation fee. my friends warned me about the Sprint because Sprint network crapped and ripped off. wow.. anyone has experienced about Sprint?

You will still charged with activation fee if you bring own device or bought unlocked one. AT&T charged activation fee when I used unlocked Verizon iPhone on their network.

We know that Sprint sucks, especially with reception.

Verizon and Sprint don't allow you to use device that wasn't brought or approved by two.

I've been on Sprint for past few years. I am very happy with them.

As always, have to read the fine prints before you decide to go with any companies. I actually can believe that Sprint has a policy that they follow and can change at anytime. Only thing is they are required to do is to send you updates of their policies before they implement them.

All phone companies charges fees so Sprint doing it is not only normal, I expect them to charges fees even tho I don't like them. That is just way it is when dealing with companies.

Yes, I can deal with activation fee, just one time for big fee.

There are few small fees that charge on monthly bill, probably $2 more.

Ha.. My brother in law used to work for Verizon for years. Got laid off with others. He is on Sprint and hates it with passion. My husband is on Verizon and has trouble receiving texts from him. I am on T-Mobile and have hard time receiving texts from him, too. Go figure. Every service is not perfect. Just find the service that is right for you, nobody else.

Back