Sorry!!

Nice painting! It looks rich colors.

we should do a thread about that :P so everybody can post their talents! And now, I'm not very good with paiting, it was something I like and nothing else, I'm pretty good with writing novels and acting stuff :)

You say you are not good with painting, but the one I saw has feeling. I've known people who studied painting for years, and knew a lot of techniques, but alas they could not put that much feeling into the works they did.

You say you are not good with painting, but the one I saw has feeling. I've known people who studied painting for years, and knew a lot of techniques, but alas they could not put that much feeling into the works they did.

aw! thank you so much! :D :ty:

By the way, did the Santa Claus jump off the building by accident?

The colors are the right one. Somehow, the colors made me think that I'm hungry. It is kind of mystery. I bet that you have very good creative in your mind. Do you study in art and famous artists? Like McCafferty (?), Degas, Vincent Van Gogh, Picasso, Nouveau, Vermeer, Monet, Dali, Ernst, etc. Maybe, Thomas Hart Benton is what you have in your painting skill, but there is another artist that I don't remember and it is similar to Benton as well.

Yes, that's the idea! He jumped off and kicked his face into my wall :P

And no, I haven't study arts, I just love arts! and enjoy learning by myself. Did you study arts? You know a lot! :D

Thanks! :ty: I'm glad you liked my paiting :)

Back