Sorenson VP

I AM A STAFF OF ILLINOIS SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF AND ISD HAS DLINK VP AND I HAVE SORENSON VP 100 AND IF I CALL AND THE USER WHO I AM TALKING TO THE PERSON'S SCREEN IS BLACK WHAT A WASTE :asshole:

Ohhh did you hear that rumor from Minnesota that claim to be they has VP-200, well they're lyin' theres no such VP-200.. The real thing is VP-100 end of story..

Ohhh sad you always can complain to Sorenson Tech Support, they can get someone to you this going or maybe read it little better >=D

Cable had problem and DSL had best! why?

I using my VP100 or DVC1000 on my cable but my frame Person Second video not enough picture. I was calling my cable Company Tech Support. I told men Cable CO about my FPS is slow. WHY? Cable Company said, I was check to found information that High Speed Internet shares your house next neighbors and next neighbors, She/He using a web cam why that is reason. I say, Why High Speed Internet shared my house other neighbors. Cable Company Man says, Yes Four house are share. I got upset with Cable and closed my account. I bought T1 than Cable or DSL but that is very expensive $174. T1 is very good picture so clear! So, T1 and DSL not share other 4 neighbors.

rumor: VP-200 will have zoom-in/out, better fare for low-light level to see better and it would include censor on private body that computer or human begin will check on it. bwhahahah

dataaryl said:
I using my VP100 or DVC1000 on my cable but my frame Person Second video not enough picture. I was calling my cable Company Tech Support. I told men Cable CO about my FPS is slow. WHY? Cable Company said, I was check to found information that High Speed Internet shares your house next neighbors and next neighbors, She/He using a web cam why that is reason. I say, Why High Speed Internet shared my house other neighbors. Cable Company Man says, Yes Four house are share. I got upset with Cable and closed my account. I bought T1 than Cable or DSL but that is very expensive $174. T1 is very good picture so clear! So, T1 and DSL not share other 4 neighbors.

one cable to neighborhood and share to several houses yur complain about low speed is nothing

phone line is one line from phone company to your house no share

t1 is complete different from cablemodem and dsl

bgmk82j said:
Some DSL is not compatible with VP in some case PPPoE and PPPoA, which is much more further difficult to make it work

ppp will work if you know how to set up right in router

PowerWCRulez said:
I recommended get cable internet thru your cable tv company it's faster than DSL. Mines is Earthlink Cable thru Time Warner Cable TV.

not true for all locations too many things to consider

Back