Sorenson ntouch

:rofl: I have Mainstream VRS on my HTC EVO. It's the same what Z4 use. It's programmed by Mirial as "Miroid" for Android. So apparently Sorenson had contract with Mirial too.

Most importanly if you are using good WIFI or 4G signal, it'll go smooth. If you use 3G, wish you a good luck on laggy video.

Catty

:rofl: I have Mainstream VRS on my HTC EVO. It's the same what Z4 use. It's programmed by Mirial as "Miroid" for Android. So apparently Sorenson had contract with Mirial too.

Most importanly if you are using good WIFI or 4G signal, it'll go smooth. If you use 3G, wish you a good luck on laggy video.

Catty

It is not true. My friend showed it to me, they're develop in the house instead of programmed with mirial or whatever but itself Sorenson. Do you want to know what is so awesome for this?! Sorenson will provide ntouch PC with their in house development which I like better. As for HTC EVO, my friend actually call me on my VP from EVO, I am like WTF!?!?!??! they do VRS and VP, wow im so so so shock and can't wait to get it one.

Thats right.. They dont use mirial. Sorenson contract with out source develop app for HTC EVO. So.. See see.. When they release and we will know more.

Catty

What is mainstream VRS?

It is not true. My friend showed it to me, they're develop in the house instead of programmed with mirial or whatever but itself Sorenson. Do you want to know what is so awesome for this?! Sorenson will provide ntouch PC with their in house development which I like better. As for HTC EVO, my friend actually call me on my VP from EVO, I am like WTF!?!?!??! they do VRS and VP, wow im so so so shock and can't wait to get it one.

For Evo, Mainstream VRS can do VRS and VP so it's no difference between Sorenson nTouch tho. So does Z4 for other Android phone too. Most important you need to use WiFi or 4G. It'll make video smooth. It's typical of outgoing video (self video) be a little choppy but readable cuz of Evo's and other camera front facing phones that use 1.3 mp camera. There's nothing can be done unless they upgrade camera to 5mp.

Catty

For Evo, Mainstream VRS can do VRS and VP so it's no difference between Sorenson nTouch tho. So does Z4 for other Android phone too. Most important you need to use WiFi or 4G. It'll make video smooth. It's typical of outgoing video (self video) be a little choppy but readable cuz of Evo's and other camera front facing phones that use 1.3 mp camera. There's nothing can be done unless they upgrade camera to 5mp.

Catty

Samsung Epic video cam is 1.3 MP. EVO is 0.3 MP. EVO video was poor quailty to call to SVP 200.

Samsung Epic video cam is 1.3 MP. EVO is 0.3 MP. EVO video was poor quailty to call to SVP 200.

I already saw it that my friend call me on his EVO on my VP and the video is so good. Its not too blurry or anything.

Catty

Mainstream can call to any p3, vp, vpad? I am curious cuz i hear it does not work very well. Let me tell you something, my friend is using 3G while he call me on his ntouch apps to my vp? we have been chatting for almost 2 hours, it was working very good. no problem at all. Z4 is not able to vp? only VRS?

Mainstream can call to any p3, vp, vpad? I am curious cuz i hear it does not work very well. Let me tell you something, my friend is using 3G while he call me on his ntouch apps to my vp? we have been chatting for almost 2 hours, it was working very good. no problem at all. Z4 is not able to vp? only VRS?

I dont care about mainstream vrs. You can use Z4 call point to point to any VP. Also VRS too..

MP is for pictures only, not video. The lux is very important for live video.

What do you think of iPhone 4's front camera for Facetime? Clear or blurry?

yes. Facetime video is clear and no blurry. Call from FT to FT is very clear but Call from FT to EVO or Epic is blurry. Facetime video quality is stronger than Qik.

yes. Facetime video is clear and no blurry. Call from FT to FT is very clear but Call from FT to EVO or Epic is blurry. Facetime video quality is stronger than Qik.

Did you know that iPhone 4's front camera use VGA?
Apple - iPhone 4 - Size, weight, battery life, and other specs

The largest image size supported by VGA camera is 640 x 480

640 x 480 = 307200

Divide it by 1000000 (or 1048576 for purists) and round off appropriately to get the value in MegaPixels

307200 / 1000000 = 0.3072 or 0.3 (rounded)
How Many MegaPixels is a VGA Camera « Jalaj P. Jha

So 0.3 MP don't mean poor quality for video. Don't forget about lux. Low lux = easy to see dark

http://www.webcam123.com/en/camera/lux.html

I don't blame qwerty123, but it's very distracting while trying to read. I have to keep your signature below the edge of my monitor while reading the rest of the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy57

lilbugsb3
I already saw it that my friend call me on his EVO on my VP and the video is so good. Its not too blurry or anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highlander

chevy,

you think htc evo's maintstream or vp is blurry all of them ... no, no, not all of them.... some very good ..some blurry..where live city area, states.. my htc evo mainstream call to vp200 no blurry no problem

Back