Sorenson Communications files for bankruptcy

Status
Not open for further replies.
See post #99, that is from the mouth of Ed Bosson.

yes he sold it to a very wealthy businessman with a very strong business background.

yes I see that he was very concerned and I'm sure he is sad to see that many deafies are not showing much support to his cause and instead.... support whoever is the biggest player out there.

You THINK I am out to support biggest player? Mwaaahhhhhahahahaha No! My stance is about viability of VRS industry, I don't care which VRS company, but because of the light of Sorenson bankruptcy, it shows that FCC don't care about nobody, FCC is hurting ALL VRS business already.

You see, Purple said we are just stable, nothing change… Stable? Wait Stable? That means no growth? No nothing :hmm:

Where is growth? I don't see any growth, and tell you this not every Deaf people in this country is aware of VRS out there. That is because FCC is afraid those VRS companies, including your favorite VRS provider would jack up the minutes by trying to get more customers in. That is exact what is happening.

yes I see that he was very concerned and I'm sure he is sad to see that many deafies are not showing much support to his cause and instead.... support whoever is the biggest player out there.

Take the bickering outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back