Sorenson 200

Riptide

Reaction score
Anyone here have a Sorenson 200? Just curious to know how you like it, the pros and cons, etc.

no one will not get it..
they are not going to provide it for long time..
(shrugs) CSD - Sorensen having trouble with
funds..

:-x

well you guys better take care of your VP extra care.. cuz when yours broke.. you will be on long waiting list..

DoofusMama said:
no one will not get it..
they are not going to provide it for long time..
(shrugs) CSD - Sorensen having trouble with
funds..

:-x

well you guys better take care of your VP extra care.. cuz when yours broke.. you will be on long waiting list..

Can you show us the link to this issue?

riptide,

I have VP-200 that installed last Monday. Go to my Thread said "Great News here". You see the pictures that I took it yesterday.

LinuxGold said:
Can you show us the link to this issue?

I cant name that person who i work with and volunteer with.. that person is employee of sorensen... i asked that person to come in here and make statements.. I asked that person again.. is that true about some states already giving out the vp 200.. he said yes but alot of states arent going to give out just yet.. its going to be long waiting..

(shrugs)

The reason I asked is because I have a new Sorenson 200. I have had it about a week. It is a big improvement over the first one and I like it alot. The best feature is that it has it's own lighting, so you do not have to worry about how to place your lamps, etc.

I understand that only a very selected FEW are receiving them and we need to check in with Sorenson often and give them feedback.

This is what mine says on the card included: "Congratulations, you have been selected to "beta" or "test" the new Sorenson VP-200 videophone before it is released to the general deaf community".

Ah, that's why we aren't getting VP-200 in the mass numbers yet. They select a few people so they can see how reliable and how well it works with selected customers. It looks like the VP-200 (final version) will be out for everyone in summer time. It's similar to testing software for bugs.

Back