SOOO excited to be here!

KitBridge

Reaction score
:D Hey there! I am hearing. I have had a love affair with ASL for quite some time. When i was younger my babysitter was studying ASL to become an interpreter and i just fell in love.I knew then i wanted to do that.When i got into high school i had a deaf kid in my math class. i loved watching him and the interpreter. i became very good friends with him and learned just enough sign to get by, and he was very good at lipreading since his sister was hearing. i took an ASL course in college but had to drop out of school because i was failing my math course. Since then i've had twins, have a wonderful man, and am on my way to becoming asst manager at a dollar store. Now that life seems to have stopped throwing curve balls at me, i'm ready to start learning sign again. i've been taking lessons online at lifeprint.com. i love it and the professor is an actual professor in California, and he is Deaf/hoh. I'm enjoying learning this language i have been in love with for so long and am looking forward to getting to know the people and the culture and hope i am accepted into it. It means so much to me. I'm also looking to interact and meet some deaf friends so that i can become used to signing and understand the language better in actual conversation. i have skype and am eager to chat with anybody willing to chat with me. <3 :rockon:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back