Sony wont admit techical problems...

What's issues with cell processor?

I love to see your answer.

Intel's Core technology is the real deal. Believe it or not, it will make a massive contribution to the gaming world because of the advantages of using multi-core processors. Not only that, it also use less energy than most processors which is important because we have to find ways to conserve energy yet get more out of it at once.

The cell technology was designed by IBM, Sony and Toshiba. IBM is known for its tardiness and then stall in advancing its own technology these days. Intel isn't going to do that. They will aggressively push their technology onto the market and it's already a success to start with. They'll make a difference within a few years.

Steel, stop hating PS3, ok. I don't give a fuck about ps3's problems and no ones stop my way to buy this damn PS3. Back off, have you seen me bashing Xbox 360? No.!

I wasnt bashing PS3. I'm only bring out facts about PS3.

So take a chill pill. :roll:

besides, I would caretheless if you bashed on Xbox360 anyhow...even thou u own one.

Intel's Core technology is the real deal. Believe it or not, it will make a massive contribution to the gaming world because of the advantages of using multi-core processors. Not only that, it also use less energy than most processors which is important because we have to find ways to conserve energy yet get more out of it at once.

The cell technology was designed by IBM, Sony and Toshiba. IBM is known for its tardiness and then stall in advancing its own technology these days. Intel isn't going to do that. They will aggressively push their technology onto the market and it's already a success to start with. They'll make a difference within a few years.

Hmmm...Bingo Banjo! lol funny it kinda sounds the same. :D

I don't care if Steel bash on PS3 but I got usually with him but that his opinion.

Welcome back to AD :)

Really? I got it.

I can't wait until Nov 17 to check out on PS3 and wait for gamers like IGN or Gamestop to give an review on PS3.

Really? I got it.

I can't wait until Nov 17 to check out on PS3 and wait for gamers like IGN or Gamestop to give an review on PS3.

Same here. On November 17th, I'll watch G4TV listening to some ppl giving out the final reviews on the PS3.

Same here. On November 17th, I'll watch G4TV listening to some ppl giving out the final reviews on the PS3.

Also same with Wii.

It's weird because Wii is release on Sunday since many kids in bible belt are going to church and, most teens and adults (especially Nintendo fans) are get it until all went.

Yeah but I'm not getting Wii this year due to holiday shopping so I have to save more money to buy gifts for my relatives and friends and will rather get the Wii around Jaunuary or so, if there's still any left lol.

Back