Sonic the Hedgehog

with graphics so identical to xbox360 and PS3 versions...and most ppl who already have an xbox360 wil most likely get it for the version than for ppl who's working hard like hell to waste 600 bones on a PS3...I wouldnt be surprised when I hear that the xbox360 version sells more than the PS3 version.

Why? because MS got a year head start and Xbox360 is more affordable thats why.

with graphics so identical to xbox360 and PS3 versions...and most ppl who already have an xbox360 wil most likely get it for the version than for ppl who's working hard like hell to waste 600 bones on a PS3...I wouldnt be surprised when I hear that the xbox360 version sells more than the PS3 version.

Why? because MS got a year head start and Xbox360 is more affordable thats why.

That's your opinion, bubba.

Image isn't same until people are playing this game then they will find out about version is different.

Last edited:
I just played with Sonic Demo for xbox 360. It is really hard than I thought. I used to dominate sonic games mostly of time. This one is more fun and more into 3D.

I just played with Sonic Demo for xbox 360. It is really hard than I thought. I used to dominate sonic games mostly of time. This one is more fun and more into 3D.

Sonic is extremely realistic on HDTV, even more true HD.

Standard tv sucks... I just better to get VGA, that official MS made it to brought true HD on monitor, flat panel LCD.

Sonic Dated in Japan

Sonic Dated in Japan
Plus, a first look at Japanese PS3 pricing.

by Anoop Gantayat

September 27, 2006 - Sega of Japan announced today release details for the Japanese PS3 version of Sonic the Hedgehog. The blue blur's first next generation outing will hit the Japanese PS3 on December 21. Pricing is set at 6800 yen, the same as a standard current generation release.

In addition to the Sonic date and price, Sega of Japan also announced a price for Sega Golf Club. The arcade to PS3 port, which is set to launch alongside the system on 11/11, will sell for 6,800 yen as well, helping to alleviate concerns that PS3 games would in general be priced above current generation titles.

Today's Sonic announcement concerns only the PS3 version of the game. The Xbox 360 version is currently without a Japanese release date.

IGN: Sonic Dated in Japan

Ouch. Sonic was supposed to be the PS3's launch title but guess not.

Ouch. Sonic was supposed to be the PS3's launch title but guess not.

LOL!!! You are incorrect, then go check out again. ;)

Look at date... (PS3 version)
US: November 17, 2006
Japan: December 21, 2006

Sega Golf Club on PS3? It would better off as Wii version. You could play with Wii remote like as if it's golf club.
I cant image how golf game playing with gamepad and hard guesses... :?:

*I remember my memories of Nintendo's golf game back in NES years*

Sega Golf Club on PS3? It would better off as Wii version. You could play with Wii remote like as if it's golf club.

Yea, it only on PS3.

I agree that it should be better off for the Wii version.

Wow, impressive graphics and the scenery reminds me of the old 2-D sonic days. They turned those 2-D side scrolling into full blast 3-D sonic adventure! Amazing. ;)

Back