Something amusing in GTA: San Andreas

Dark-Half

Reaction score
This happened completely by accident when I had my wanted level at 5 stars I got hit by a car and landed on the hood then before I knew it, I was "car-surfing" The taxi zoomed away and I'm standing on it's hood. It's so freakin hilarious and a great way to escape cause the drivers in panic mode. This owns!

Thought I'd share. You could probably pull it off by jumping onto a hood of a car easily.

This happened completely by accident when I had my wanted level at 5 stars I got hit by a car and landed on the hood then before I knew it, I was "car-surfing" The taxi zoomed away and I'm standing on it's hood. It's so freakin hilarious and a great way to escape cause the drivers in panic mode. This owns!

Thought I'd share. You could probably pull it off by jumping onto a hood of a car easily.
I real crazy about GTA: SA.. I really missed that great game since I completed whole missions of GTA: SA on XBOX...I did not play it for long ago... I hope rockstar will make New GTA: (San Andreas) stories for PSP... which one of console you playing?

in any way, thank for input!

PS2 'Hot coffee' variant. I hope they dev another GTA as well, It's a great series.

I real crazy about GTA: SA.. I really missed that great game since I completed whole missions of GTA: SA on XBOX...I did not play it for long ago... I hope rockstar will make New GTA: (San Andreas) stories for PSP... which one of console you playing?

in any way, thank for input!

I wouldnt be surprised if Rockstar also did make San Andreas stories for the PSP next year and hopefully would be ported to PS2 as well.

there were rumors that Vice City stories wont be ported to PS2 cause of the fact that the PS2 is last gen but I dont give a shit since Sony said the PS2 would have a 10 year life span so whether its last gen or not, I can still play more games on the PS2.

I wouldnt be surprised if Rockstar also did make San Andreas stories for the PSP next year and hopefully would be ported to PS2 as well.

there were rumors that Vice City stories wont be ported to PS2 cause of the fact that the PS2 is last gen but I dont give a shit since Sony said the PS2 would have a 10 year life span so whether its last gen or not, I can still play more games on the PS2.
Yeah I hope so rockstar make the GTA: [ San Andersa} for PSP next year or so!... I don't care about port it to PS2.. because I don't planned to buy PS2 OR PS3 or ON AND ON forEVER- forever!!!! I like PSP more than PS2/PS3.. ;)

Anyway...

GOOD LUCK!

I'm still in the middle of Liberty City Stories, but I do have San Andreas. I never seem to have the time to finish the game and complete *ALL* of the missions but I'm certainly going to keep that hood trick in mind. ;) What I am having trouble with, though, is finding a FULL walkthrough - either I have to pay for a subscription to this website or that website...I might just cave and buy the Brady Guide, if there's one.

Any vehicles, trains, streetcar and you can hopping onto any moving vehicles just like a car-surfing.

I'm still in the middle of Liberty City Stories, but I do have San Andreas. I never seem to have the time to finish the game and complete *ALL* of the missions but I'm certainly going to keep that hood trick in mind. ;) What I am having trouble with, though, is finding a FULL walkthrough - either I have to pay for a subscription to this website or that website...I might just cave and buy the Brady Guide, if there's one.
Yeah I have the Bradygames guide: GTA: SA book that is great infomation and more details.. HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GET THAT BOOK..if you cant find the book guide for GTA: SA.. gonna check site >>>> BradyGames: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS2..

BTW: the most important to you, you must have to familiar with GTA: SA MAP which feel like your second hometown like your realistic hometown you have familiar with naivagtion.. :)

GOOD LUCK!! ;)

:topic: this is my first post for 2 month since i stop visit here.

now back to topic. i love play GTA: San Andreas for xbox. that u can car-surfing on train. i tell u how but first, it has limit time stay on hood like 10 min, because train very fast, so u will fall off if you not careful and you will hit mountain at entry of train cave. but it effect cuz it is easy run away from police.

here tell u how. there should few way... steal car carrier semi truck that has rump on back of Truck. and park near railroad at train stop. then wait for train arrival to stop, it should took about few second. once train stop. walk back off away from train stop and behind truck. try look train all time and walk slowly back until train start move again, then full speed run to top of truck and jump into hood. then u have fun surf on it and u can cheat to gain 2 star or more to kill some police.

San Andreas is a great game lol but personally in my opinon I thought GTA III is the best GTA I ever loved in a long time.

Now I'm looking forward to Vice City stories hopefully will still port to the PS2 like Liberty City stories did.

Back