Someone mention about....

BryBryx13x

Reaction score
I am a developer for Danger. I have been seeing this forum and there is someone who mentioned about hipMSN and USB.

Well, let me clarify this..

hipMSN is under Developer Area, and SHOULD NOT BE TOLD HERE!! This is public forum, hipMSN is under private forum. Therefore, anyone who talked about a different application from developer violated NDA.

What is NDA? you ask..

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement. it means you can not tell anyone what you saw or heard from developer danger site. You already agreed to this IF you joined developer danger site.

And for your information guys, USB for sidekick IS NOT useless to developers. It allows them to load some application to test them or load their own application.

And hipMSN, [content removed because of NDA] and it's [content removed because of NDA] also [content removed because of NDA] so [content removed because of NDA] that's all information you can get from me.

Anyway, just don't talk about what you saw on developer site. Thank you.

Bryan

BryBryx13x said:
I am a developer for Danger. I have been seeing this forum and there is someone who mentioned about hipMSN and USB.

Well, let me clarify this..

hipMSN is under Developer Area, and SHOULD NOT BE TOLD HERE!! This is public forum, hipMSN is under private forum. Therefore, anyone who talked about a different application from developer violated NDA.

What is NDA? you ask..

NDA = Non-Disclosure Agreement. it means you can not tell anyone what you saw or heard from developer danger site. You already agreed to this IF you joined developer danger site.

And for your information guys, USB for sidekick IS NOT useless to developers. It allows them to load some application to test them or load their own application.

And hipMSN, [content removed because of NDA] and it's [content removed because of NDA] also [content removed because of NDA] so [content removed because of NDA] that's all information you can get from me.

Anyway, just don't talk about what you saw on developer site. Thank you.

Bryan

Whoa... you sound hush. I didn't know out there but I am sure out there who is beta tester. Umm mean you say about hipMSN stop processing because of NDA? If anyone say about something such a thing that should not handle release the public aware of it. It will effect as drop the project for developer to made one? Just curious.

Bryan, dude, because of your response, I guarantee not only will everyone talk about "hipMSN", it'll probably spread to other sites because of your response.

If you wanted us to shut the discussion down, you should have gotten the Danger lawyers involved. That's what my company does for websites like these -- that way, your rep as a developer isn't touched, and Danger's professionalism is kept intact by a lawyer looking out for your best interest.

I respect the fact that you wanted to get this information out ASAP, but I also hope that your reputation as a developer doesn't get hurt because you approached this without consulting your lawyers.

Last edited:
Dennis is right, and that was pretty harsh i garantee u one thing it will be talked abt for days and i suspect i know who mentioned it but wouldn't be bashing them either, u should have made a FORMAL warning any that discusses then their postion as a beta tester is done. simple said....

I understand and sorry if I sound too harsh. I want them ("non-developer") to know once they signed up for accessable to developer site, they have agreed the NDA.

Bryan

Back