Someone got the CRAB!

Wrong Ocean.. there a crab on your ass , pinching away!!!!! SO ya the unlucky victim of a crab pinch!!!!

Wrong, GTM!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean... hahah ya obsessed with another ass.. and I know who!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

Wrong, GTM!!! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Ocean... hahah ya obsessed with another ass.. and I know who!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!

LOL,, I don't think I be wrong lol but since Ocean say you are totally "obessive" on the ass part,, she got you good you been "owed" lol:giggle:

LOL,, I don't think I be wrong lol but since Ocean say you are totally "obessive" on the ass part,, she got you good you been "owed" lol:giggle:

Right, he can't worm his way out of this one:D:laugh2:

I only am obsessed with one kind of ass... an gal's ass!!!!! not other (BLEEP) asses like the ones Ocean do refer to me sometimes in chatting sometimes.. so pppftttttttt arria suyo!!

I only am obsessed with one kind of ass... an gal's ass!!!!! not other (BLEEP) asses like the ones Ocean do refer to me sometimes in chatting sometimes.. so pppftttttttt arria suyo!!

Ooh, what a** were you thinking :hmm: your so owned :rofl2:

LOL,, there your answer you love women's ass still u are owed! lol so we know where your eyes go on the women ass and boobs! all men are that way! lol :laugh2::naughty:

LOL! gmt i just having fun to do this typing!

I bet you do enjoying this typing to get my attention at your being a little flirty old man! lol naughty lol all of you BOYS are BAD BOYS!!! You and the rest of the boys here will write on the black board 100 times saying " I will be a good boy!" lol :naughty:

LOl pfffttt! nah i wont do that but enjoy this thread! i love to have fun typing here! hehe!

:D

Like I say before... kindly bend over and phart eh!!! PPPFFFFTTTT to all!!!

U ask all of us to bend over,, and get prepare to smell our "fart!" lol :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2:GTM that's a good one if he indeed wanted all our a** imagine what a huge pic that would be ceiling size photo :rofl2:

GTM and Ocean.. go jump into a cold river somewhere please.. hahaha... now back to the crab story.. I wonder if Calvin is still somewhere trying to lose the horny crabs in his pants?? LOL...

Back