Soccer: any comments?

DreamSlayer

Reaction score
My favorite international team is Germany!
My favorite league team is Werder Bremen! But I also like Munich, and Leverkusen!
I'm just a big fan of German Soccer. Favorite player is Miroslav Klose!!!
Also like Kevin Kuranyi, Michael Ballack.

Any other soccer fans around? Any fans of Zidane, Carlos, Beckham, Rooney, Figo, Henry, or Ronaldo??

For some reason... I hate Brazil... and it may be because they beat Germany 2-0 last World Cup..... but that was because Ballack didn't play.

My favorite international team is Colombia! where I am from.
My favorite league is probably the Spanish or English league.
My favorite teams are Barcelona, Manchester United and America de Cali (city I am from)
As far as players my all time Favorite was Carlos -El Pibe- Valderrama, I also think Beckham is good. Of corse a good head nod to Pele. Brazi rock... sorry for your loss... international team I cannot stand is Argentina :P

Im just an all around soccer fan!

Get this though, I remember in 11th grade in High School they almost didnt let me play because Im hearing impaired. I was livid, that's such bull shit.

love to watch soccer, but dont much like to play it.

I grew up watching soccer and played some. It is a good game but I really don't like the 1 nils and 2 nils endings too much. I prefer the 2-1 or 3-2 types better...need to see more excitement. Unfortunately, I don't have cable (don't want it either) and I can't see the Budesliga (German League) like I did when I was young. The English league is where the first class actors play. Never did like the so called injury time outs. The Itailians play some good ball too! Brazilians are fun to watch. American soccer has come a long way but I can't stand the kick and run style of playing. I much prefer the non professional American teams.

Sadly, I don't have time to watch it much these days.

Back